Irish Countryside Vacation with Round-Trip Airfare - Limerick, Ireland
8-Day Vacation from Great Value Vacations with Round-Trip Airfare, Villa Accommodations & Car Rental. Price/Person Based on Group Occupancy
Irish Country Estate near Centuries-Old Castles
The trip includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX) to Dublin (DUB)
- 6-night stay in a two- or three-bedroom private villa at Adare Manor
- Full-size car rental (manual transmission)
- Taxes and fees
Few spots in Europe feel as timeless as the Irish countryside. The craggy, untouched coastline and rolling meadows dotted with herds of sheep and the occasional crumbling castle seem to belong to a faraway past, as though the Industrial Revolution never managed to jump the Irish Sea. Great Value Vacations' luxury Ireland vacation package puts you in the heart of this storied landscape, within easy driving distance of the Emerald Isle's most iconic landmarks, including Blarney Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, and Galway Bay. The Ring of Kerry and the idyllic town of Killarney are also easily accessible by car. The vacation includes a 6-night stay in a private, two- or three-bedroom villa at the elegant Adare Manor Villas as well as round-trip economy-class airfare to Dublin and a full-size car rental (with manual transmission) for the duration of your visit. Groups of 2 individuals may receive a smaller car.
Set on a palatial 840-acre estate in the verdant Irish countryside, Adare Manor was built as a home for the second earl of Dunraven. The River Maigue flows past the grounds, which feature labyrinthine gardens and centuries-old forests. At the manor house, tangles of ivy cover stone walls punctuated by gothic columns and 365 cathedral-style windows. A scenic stroll from the manor house brings you to your private villa. Inside, you'll find a full kitchen and two or three spacious bedrooms outfitted with down comforters and elegant decor.
The estate's rolling hills make the perfect natural setting for the 18-hole golf course, which was designed by golf great Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Guests have access to a wealth of outdoor activities or pursuits including archery and hot air balloon rides. After a day spent hiking or trout fishing on the Maigue, you can dine at one of the manor's restaurants, where chefs put a gourmet twist on local favorites such as fish 'n' chips and rack of lamb.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.
6. Is an automatic car available and how much does it cost?
Automatic cars are available and cost between $50-$100 per person to upgrade.
What You Get
- Starting at $999, 8-day/6-night Ireland vacation with round-trip airfare and rental car
- 9 options available, including departures in April–August 2014 from JFK, ORD, BOS or LAX
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Note: All options priced per person and valid for a group travel package (4–6 Groupons required), or pay an additional $300 per person fee to travel as a group of two or three.
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/8/13
- Cancellation policy & fees: fee up to Groupon price for canceling once reserved; may buy travel insurance from Great Value Vacations to cancel up to 72 hours in advance of departure without penalty (less insurance costs & fees)
- Airfare priced per person and based on a 4 to 6 person occupancy
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 11/8/13 or promo value expires
- Valid only for travel window purchased
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 more as gifts
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Alternate dates or gateways may be available for additional fee
- Fee up to Groupon price for canceling once reserved; may buy travel insurance from Great Value Vacations to cancel up to 72 hours in advance of departure without penalty (less insurance costs & fees)
- Must be 21+ to check in and rent a car
- $300/person fee for groups of 2 or 3; not valid for solo travel
- Car insurance not included
- Manor access is available for spa and dining reservations only.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: includes airfare from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), or Los Angeles (LAX)
- By car: car rental is included; the hotel is about 137 miles (220 km) southwest of Dublin Airport (DUB).
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- Estimated flight time: about 7 hours from New York, 8 hours from Chicago, 6.5 hours from Boston, and 11 hours from Los Angeles
- Parties of five or six will be rented a second car.
- If departing from an airport not offered in this deal, travelers should choose one of the options to fly out of JFK and consult Great Value Vacations at booking. Additional fees will apply, but Great Value Vacations will provide its best available rate.
- Access to the manor will only be allowed for spa and dining reservations.
- Daily maid service and access to the shuttle is not included.
- Visitors may arrange a tour of the grounds and manor for an additional fee. Tours are subject to availability.
- Villas are approximately a 15-minute walk away from the manor house.