Craft Traditional Italian Cuisine at 14th-Century Estate in the Heart of Tuscany
Included in this culinary vacation:
- Round-trip airfare from Aer Lingus
- Manual-shift rental car for entire stay
- Six nights at Villa Casagrande in Tuscany
- Two three-hour cooking classes
- One pizza-making class
- Two wine tastings
Click here to view a full list of inclusions.
During this seven-day Italian vacation, you’ll stay at Villa Casagrande, a 14th-century estate in the heart of Tuscany. Considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, this region in northern Italy is home to the city of Florence—where Michelangelo, Botticelli, and da Vinci changed European art forever—and a vineyard-dotted countryside that has some of the loveliest, most timeless scenery on the continent. Tuscany’s fertile soil nourishes a crop of world-renowned wines and also produces plump olives that are a vital part of most of the area's best. dishes.
While you’re here, you'll become immersed in Italian culture and cuisine with wine tastings and classes where you’ll prepare authentic entrees and your own hand-tossed pizza. At the villa, which has been producing wine for four centuries, chefs craft gourmet fare that you can enjoy al fresco at the onsite restaurant. Take advantage of this Getaway’s included rental car to explore Tuscany's rolling hills, world-class museums, and vineyards. Must-see stops in the area include the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, which houses an unparalleled collection of Renaissance paintings.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Call Great Value Vacations at 1-800-495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.