Explore London’s Top Attractions on 6-Day Vacation
All trips include:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK, ORD, LAX on Aer Lingus
- Five nights at the Kensington Close Hotel
- London Big Bus Tour
- London by Night Tour
Click here to view the full itinerary.
On this 6-day vacation, you’ll have unlimited free time to explore London on your own. Each night, you’ll rest up at Kensington Close Hotel, which is centrally located in historic Hyde Park.
There are two included sightseeing tours. The open-top, double-decker London Big Bus Tour shuttles you around the city while you listen to recorded or live commentary from a guide. The tour is hop-on/hop-off (and your ticket is valid for 48 hours), meaning you can disembark at any of the 50 stops along the route to get a closer look at the city’s popular attractions. These include Buckingham Palace—official residence of the royal family—and Trafalgar Square, a public square built to commemorate the British naval victory over Napoleon’s forces at the Battle of Trafalgar in 1805. The tour also includes a free cruise on the Thames as well as three guided walking tours and vouchers that’ll get you discounts at various attractions, shops, and restaurants.
On the London By Night Tour, you’ll see the city’s landmarks all lit up in the evening. A guide narrates as you swing past Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and the Tower of London, among other noteworthy buildings. You’ll also visit bustling Piccadilly Circus, Harrods department store, and the Natural History Museum, which houses dinosaur fossils, a 1,300-year-old giant sequoia tree, and millions of other specimens, artifacts, curiosities, and treasures.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.