See Ancient Ruins and Renaissance art in Rome
There's no set itinerary for this Roman vacation, so you're free to explore Rome on your own, taking in its iconic architecture at the Roman Forum and browsing Renaissance art at the Vatican museums. We've included our list of some of the city's top attractions.
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee.
- 6 nights standard accommodations at Hotel Santa Costanza
- Daily breakfast
Our Suggested Highlights
- Trevi Fountain: This Baroque-style fountain, built in the 18th century, includes friezes of Neptune and his chariot. Visit after dark, when lights illuminate the intricate facade. Be sure to toss a coin over your shoulder into the fountain—legend has it that will guarantee a return trip to Rome.
- The Pantheon is a Roman temple constructed in the 2nd century, rebuilt by the emperor Hadrian.
- The Colosseum: This legendary arena hosted ancient gladiator battles, with crumbling columns date back to the first century.
- Vatican City: See Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel frescoes, and Renaissance art in the Vatican's many galleries and museums.
- Galleria Borghese: This art museum features works by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Peter Paul Rubens—
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
Yes, for an additional fee you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
After your purchase, call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.