Seven-Day Vacation in Rome and Sorrento
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from JFK, ORD, or LAX to Naples (return flight from Rome)
- Manual-shift economy rental car for duration of trip
- Four nights accommodations at Hotel Gardenia in Sorrento
- Two nights accommodations at 4-star Villa Vecchia near Rome
- All local taxes, hotel service charges, carrier and government taxes/fees/facility charges on airfare
Click here for more trip information.
Amalfi Coast, Italy
Your vacation begins in the Amalfi Coast, along Italy’s southern tip. The Amalfi Coast is a jumping-off point to explore the island of Capri, the cliffside towns of Positano and Ravello, and the preserved ruins of Pompeii—an ancient city preserved in volcanic ash after the eruption of nearby Mt. Vesuvius.
There’s plenty to do in the city of Naples, which is less than an hour away from your hotel in Sorrento. While there, you can admire the frescoes in Naples Cathedral (known as the Duomo), or wander down Spaccanapoli, Naples’ main drag, which cuts through the city’s old, historic neighborhood. Visit the Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte, a palace-cum-museum that houses Neapolitan paintings and works of art by Botticelli and Bellini.
Hotel: Four nights accommodation at Hotel Gardenia, located in Sorrento
Historically nicknamed “the Eternal City” for its long history, Rome is an appealing mix of ancient and contemporary. It’s home to a laundry list of “must-see” attractions, including the Colosseum, the ancient ruins of the Roman Forum, and Vatican City with St. Peter’s Basilica. Art lovers can marvel at Michelangelo’s frescos on the Sistine Chapel Ceiling, or admire exquisite sculptures by Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Raphael at Galleria Borghese. Much of Rome’s charm lies in wandering its cobblestoned, café-lined streets. Stroll through Piazza Navona, climb the Spanish Steps, and toss a coin into the Trevi Fountain—it’s all up to you how you spend your time in the Eternal City.
Hotel: Two nights accommodation at Villa Vecchia, located in Frascati on the outskirts of Rome
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for additional pricing options from any departure airport not listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you can arrange for that over the phone when you redeem your vacation.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? Call Great Value Vacations at (800) 495-4903 for the most up-to-date availability.
4. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? If Great Value Vacations is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, Groupon will refund your purchase.
5. Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room? All travelers over the age of 2 are required to purchase a Groupon. Different occupancy arrangements can be requested with Great Value Vacations at the time of reservation.