Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky - Sandusky, OH
1- or 2-Night Stay in a Wolf Den or Family Suite for Six with Restaurant Credit. Combine Up to 4 Nights.
Cabin-Style Suites Above Massive Indoor Water Park
High above Fort Mackenzie—a four-story, waterlogged treehouse with swinging cargo nets, suspension bridges, and treetop slides—a 1,000-gallon bucket slowly fills with water. Eventually, the bucket topples, drenching those gathered below in a torrent of water. It's just one of the many attractions at Great Wolf Lodge Sandusky’s indoor water park, which is connected to a comfy resort filled with spacious suites. You can spend the day careening down tunnel slides, lounging in jumbo whirlpools, and playing water basketball in the Raccoon Lagoon before ending the night relaxing by the Grand Lobby’s fireplace.
The temperature-controlled aquatic arena is one of several onsite activities available. At Scooops Kid Spa, staff members offer manicures, pedicures, and free ice cream to pintsize guests sitting on banana-split thrones. The Northern Lights Arcade features more than 100 games catering to kids and adults alike. And MagiQuest is a live-action adventure that takes place in an enchanted kingdom filled with goblins, dragons, and pixies.
Suites comfortably accommodate up to six people; each Wolf Den unit comes with a mini cave themed den for the kids. For dinner, head to one of Great Wolf Lodge’s onsite restaurants, which serve everything from classic American fare at Gitchigoomie Grill to snacks and sodas at the water park’s Klondike Cafe.
Sandusky, Ohio: Roller Coasters on Lake Erie
Located on the banks of Lake Erie and almost exactly halfway between Cleveland and Toledo, Sandusky earned a spot on Forbes’s list of Best Places to Live Cheaply for its picturesque lake views and premier theme parks. Foremost among the latter is Cedar Point, the self-proclaimed roller-coaster capital of the world (the park has 15 of them). For an unforgettable 40-second thrill ride, climb aboard the Wicked Twister, which reaches speeds of up to 72 miles per hour as it whips into a series of spirals.
What You Get
Stay for six with water-park wristbands, based on availability
Valid for a Wolf Den suite with a $30 restaurant credit
- Option 1: $179 for 1 night, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $290 value)
- Option 2: $199 for 1 night, valid for check-in Friday (up to a $310 value)
Valid for a family suite with a $60 restaurant credit
- Option 3: $279 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $460 value)
- Option 4: $319 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Thursday (up to a $480 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/15/13
Travel window: 9/26/13–12/19/13
- Water park closed: 9/30–10/2, 10/7–10/9, 10/14–10/16, 10/21–10/23, 10/28–10/30, 11/4–11/6, 11/11-11/13, 11/18–11/20, 12/3–12/4, and 12/10–12/11
- Blackout dates: not valid 11/28–11/29
- Cancellation policy and fees: all cancellations subject to $30 fee; 72-hour notice or fee of applicable 1 night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 11.75% tax not included
- Additional fees: $12.99 daily resort fee not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 11/15/13 or promo value expires
- Travel 9/26/13-12/19/13
- Not valid 11/28-11/29
- Waterpark closed 9/30-10/2, 10/7-10/9, 10/14-10/16, 10/21-10/23, 10/28-10/30, 11/4-11/6, 11/11-11/13, 11/18-11/20, 12/3-12/4 and 12/10-12/11
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 as a gift
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- $30 fee for all cancellations; 72hr notice or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to Groupon price
- Must be 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- $12.99 daily resort fee and 11.75% tax not included
- Taxes change from 11.75% to 12.25% on October 1st for all reservations
- All resort amenities close at 1PM Monday 9/30, 10/7, 10/28, 11/4, 11/18, and Tuesday 12/3 and 12/10
- Resort amenities open at noon Thursday 9/26, 10/3, 10/31, 11/7, 11/21, and 12/5 and 12/12.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In all Included Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Adding occupants above standard: additional-occupant fees included in Groupon
Wolf Den Suite
- One queen bed, one bunk bed, and one full sleeper sofa
- Two queen beds and one full sleeper sofa
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 4 miles from Griffing Sandusky Airport (SKY); 51 miles from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE)
- By car: about 59 miles west of Cleveland, Ohio; about 60 miles east of Toledo, Ohio