Top Reasons to Visit Greenstay Hotel & Suites
- It’s located right near the highway, making it easy to get to downtown Springfield for a business meeting or the Ozarks for a hike.
- In 2011 and 2012, the hotel earned TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, which goes to hotels that maintain a user rating of four stars or higher.
- Greenstay’s commitment to sustainable practices exceeded guidelines for greening set forth by the American Hotel & Lodging Association. They use eco-friendly cleaning products and energy-efficient light bulbs, plus ultra-efficient toilets and water-saving showerheads.
- Branson’s famous live shows and outdoor attractions are just a 35-minute drive away.
- A complimentary hot breakfast is available. If you’re in a hurry, you can pick up a breakfast-on-the-go bag filled with nutritious foods.
- The guest rooms feature new Cloud 9 mattresses and large flat-screen TVs with a 72-channel HD package and HBO.
Springfield, Missouri: Small City with Resurgent Downtown
Springfield is Missouri’s third-largest city, but it’s full of small-town charms. In recent years, the downtown area has seen a resurgence of restaurants, bars, and nightlife. For an introduction to the area, trek to the headquarters of Bass Pro Shops](http://www.basspro.com).
For a day trip that includes a show or two, take the roughly one-hour drive south to Branson—a miniature, more-family-friendly version of Las Vegas. Dozens of stages and music halls line Branson's main strip, some of which are owned by stars such as Dolly Parton. On any given night, you can watch anything from country-music performances to circus acrobatics to magic shows.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
Greenstay Hotel and Suites
222 N Ingram Mill Rd
Springfield, MO 65802