Top Reasons to Stay at Holiday Inn Express
- The hotel is located about 15 minutes west of downtown Miami, and only 7 miles from the airport.
- A complimentary shuttle whisks guests to and from the terminals at Miami International Airport between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m.
- Guests can soak up the sunshine at the hotel’s outdoor pool area.
- Guest rooms feature 42-inch HDTVs, mini fridges, and complimentary WiFi.
- An onsite convenience store is stocked with chips, ice-cream treats, and sundries such as laundry detergent.
- Several top attractions are located within 20 miles of the hotel, including Everglades National Park and the beautiful white-sand beaches of Miami’s South Beach district.
- The property is also minutes away from the Miami International Mall and Dolphin Mall.
Doral, Florida: Greater Miami Suburb near South Beach and Everglades National Park
A western suburb of Miami, the city of Doral is home to a handful of authentic Cuban restaurants and the Miami International Mall, which features more than 140 shops. While Everglades National Park is only about 30 minutes south, most visitors spend their time exploring the world-famous beaches and vibrant nightlife of nearby Miami Beach. The red-hot center of this sexy, international social scene is South Beach, a 20-block stretch filled with upscale lounges, rooftop bars, and ultrahip hangouts behind velvet ropes. Lummus Park beach is packed by mid-morning, and the clubs on Ocean Drive and Washington Avenue—many of which stay open until 5 a.m.—vie for the limelight with VIP service, celebrity DJs, and dressed-to-the-nines crowds.
Beyond the fast-paced luxury of South Beach lies Miami Beach’s softer side. A leisurely stroll through the Art Deco District reveals hundreds of beautiful, candy-colored buildings, including Versace Mansion—a 1930 manor modeled after a palace in the Dominican Republic that belonged to Christopher Columbus’s family.. The centerpiece of the city’s arts scene, the Bass Museum of Art displays works from Peter Paul Rubens and Sandro Botticelli, and modern-design objects and propaganda arts fill three stories at the Wolfsonian-FIU museum.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.