Top Reasons to Stay at Homewood Suites by Hilton Dulles-North/Loudoun
- It’s conveniently situated just a short drive from Washington-Dulles International Airport and less than an hour from Washington DC's National Air and Space Museum, home to the world's most extensive collection of spacecraft and aircraft.
- The hotel’s complimentary shuttle can ferry you to attractions within 5 miles of the hotel—that includes Ashburn Ice House, which has ice skating, or Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets, which has a number of popular brand-name retailers.
- The roomy suites are set up to feel like a home away from home; they have full kitchens, TVs, and wireless Internet access.
- The onsite restaurant, L'Attitude, treats guests to a complimentary hot breakfast daily and light refreshments Monday–Thursday.
- You can take advantage of the fitness center or one of the hotel's two swimming pools.
- The Dulles Expo and Conference Center is close by, as are the corporate offices of AOL and Airbus. The hotel’s onsite business facilities offer 24-hour access to copying machines and printers.
Ashburn, Virginia: Local Wineries and Scenic Hiking Trails near Washington, DC, Attractions
Located less than an hour east of Washington, DC, near Virginia's northern border, Ashburn is part of picturesque Loudoun County, which is quiet in comparison to Capitol Hill. But it's still close enough to DC for families to take a quick day trip to the National Mall to see such iconic US treasures as the Washington Monument and multiple Smithsonian museums.
With many elaborate homes, Ashburn's town center is mostly residential, but there's still plenty to do in the vicinity. There are a number of breweries in the area where you can sample locally brewed IPAs, or you can explore the wineries in Loudoun's wine country. Year-round, tourists and locals come to Washington and Old Dominion Regional Park, a former railroad trail, to hike and bike.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.