Top Reasons to Stay at Hotel Blue
- Located on the southern end of Myrtle Beach, the resort is close to all of the specialty shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and theaters lining the boardwalk.
- The expansive Poolscape features a hot tub, an ocean-view sun deck, and a swim-up bar serving tropical drinks.
- Inset sun shelves let you lie on the pool deck’s lounge chairs while still being inside the pool.
- There’s an indoor lazy river where you can go tubing.
- The onsite, seasonally-open Cafe Blue serves fresh-brewed Starbucks coffee as well as bagels and salads.
- Oceanfront efficiencies have private balconies overlooking the Atlantic.
- Just one block away, the resort’s sister property, Captain’s Quarters Resort, has a 20-lane bowling alley and entertainment center. Guests of Hotel Blue have access to all of the amenities here.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina: Sandy Beaches, Seaside Golf Courses, and Classic Amusement-Park Rides
Myrtle Beach is the crown jewel of South Carolina's Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of white, sandy beaches along the Atlantic seaboard that draws surfers, fishers, and kayakers. The city was named one of the best vacation spots in the United States for a family by USA Today, in part because of its wooden boardwalk, which stretches for more than a mile and buzzes with carnival games and amusement-park rides. Hop into the SkyWheel Ferris wheel’s glass-floored gondolas, surrounded by more than a million LED lights, for a panoramic view of the city below.
Less than 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach, the tiny fishing village of Murrells Inlet provides a tranquil contrast to the boardwalk's hustle and bustle. At Brookgreen Gardens, more than 1,400 original sculptures stand amid sprawling floral gardens and massive, moss-covered oak trees that have been around for centuries. Murrells Inlet is also home to the Tom Fazio–designed TPC Myrtle Beach golf course, 1 of more than 100 courses in the area that helped Myrtle Beach earn its title as the seaside golf capital of the world.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
“Hotel needs a face lift, but had a great time. ”
“The staff was very friendly and room very clean.”
“Liked the kitchen and Ocean Front.....beds were comfortable. Location was good...middle of everything. Staff was friendly and helpful. Loved the breakfast, just...”
“Liked the kitchen and Ocean Front.....beds were comfortable. Location was good...middle of everything. Staff was friendly and helpful. Loved the breakfast, just had to leave the hotel to walk down to Captain's Quarters.....an it was rainy and cold on our last day, but, the food was good and the wait staff was very friendly.”