Top Reasons to Stay at Hotel Clarence
- Many people believe that the town of Seneca Falls served as a model for Bedford Falls, the setting of It’s a Wonderful Life. Throughout the year, the town hosts a number of festivals and events celebrating the movie.
- The hotel is housed in a historical Spanish-style building that was originally constructed in 1919 and restored in 2009.
- Each of the elegant guest rooms features hardwood floors, a Keurig coffeemaker with Green Mountain coffee and tea, and a chandelier over the bed.
- The hotel restaurant, The Kitchen, serves hand-tossed pizzas baked in a stone oven, veal piccata, and other Italian specialties.
- The hotel is about an hour’s drive from both Syracuse and Rochester.