4-Day Iceland Vacation to Reykjavik
During this 4-day tour from Iceland Travel, you'll become well acquainted with the stunning city of Reykjavik. You'll visit Thingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its sprawling lake, take a guided city tour, and see the Golden Waterfall Geysers. Afterward, you'll have some time to see the sights at your own pace. Staying in one hotel for the duration of the trip ensures you'll begin to feel a part of the neighborhoods of Reykjavik. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Washington DC (IAD), Boston (BOS), Newark (EWR), Denver (DEN), New York (JFK), Seattle (SEA), and Toronto (YYZ) with arrival transfer
- 3 nights accommodations in Reykjavik at Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik, CenterHotel Plaza, Centerhotel Arnarhvoll, or Fosshotel Baron, depending on option purchased
- Guided shuttle tours of Thingvellir National Park, the Golden Waterfall Geysers, and Reykjavík
- Click here to see all options and departure dates.
Reykjavik is the world’s northernmost capital city. Surrounded by snowy-peaked mountains and known for its wild nightlife and gorgeous scenery, Reykjavik is a trip of a lifetime. Once you touch down and settle into your hotel, you'll wake up to an included breakfast every morning and set out on an adventure, whether it's a guided tour to a national park or exploring the streets at your leisure. When night falls, think about squeezing in a catnap before heading out—most Icelanders don't go out until quite late, and the bars don't fill up until after midnight.
- Golden Waterfall and Geysir geothermal area: Gullfoss Waterfall, also known as the “Golden Falls” for its sunny glow in the summertime, is one of Iceland's most popular attractions. As you approach the falls, it appears that the powerful Hvítá River is vanishing into the earth. The tour ends with a stop at two geothermic geysers, including one at Strokkur that reliably spouts hot water into the air every few minutes.
- Thingvellir National Park: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Thingvellir National Park is where the Icelandic parliament was established in 930 AD. Once the center of Icelandic culture, Thingvellir was an annual meeting place for the people of Iceland, which helped lay the groundwork for the country's language and literature. The Icelanders love the park's hiking trails, dizzying views, and scuba-diving sites.
- Reykjavík City Sightseeing You'll have a detailed and comprehensive tour of Iceland's capital by visiting its main attractions with a knowledgeable guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly form an airport not listed as part of this deal?
This deal is only for the Gateways listed. Click here for exact departure and arrival times from all airport options available.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
No, these are set flights and any changes would lead additional costs and surcharges.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
If option is purchasable the dates should be available.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
If you can book the dates with Groupon then the dates are available. If a date becomes no longer available it will read as Sold Out.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Children under 18 are permitted but will require a Groupon.
What time can I check-in to the hotels?
Check-in for all hotels in Reykjavík is 2 p.m.
Who can I contact for questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.