Inn at Cannon Beach - Cannon Beach, OR
2-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Classic King or Double-Queen Studio with a Wine Credit. Combine Up to 4 Nights.
Top Reasons to Stay at Inn at Cannon Beach
- Set on Oregon’s scenic northern coast, this lodge-style hotel is within walking distance of beautiful soft-sand beaches.
- Guest rooms feature gas fireplaces, microwaves, small refrigerators, coffee makers, flat-screen TVs, and coastal decor.
- Every morning, a light complimentary breakfast buffet includes waffles, bagels, fresh fruit, and cereal. You’ll find family-friendly restaurants minutes away in downtown Cannon Beach.
- At nearby Ecola State Park, you can wade through tidal pools and hike forest trails once traversed by Lewis and Clark.
- Stop in at The Wine Shack and you can use your $20 credit toward a bottle of local Puffin pinot noir or pinot gris.
- Back at the hotel, enjoy views of the property’s lush flower gardens and courtyard pond.
Cannon Beach, Oregon: Quaint Coastal Hamlet Abounding with Outdoor Pursuits
Tucked between Highway 101 and the Pacific Ocean, Cannon Beach got its name from the wreckage of a 19th-century schooner—including a small cannon—that washed ashore there. Thanks to its laid-back atmosphere, the town attracted a small colony of artists in the early years. To this day, you'll find a number of local galleries alongside the charming, cedar-shingled boutiques and wine bars.
The town’s greatest draw is its natural grandeur. Travel + Leisure magazine once named it one of its Favorite Family Beaches, praising the shore's powdery sand and calm waters. Paying a visit to Haystack Rock is a must, and nearby Ecola State Park offers a panoramic view of the Oregon coast. Here, hikers navigate forest trails once traversed by members of the Lewis and Clark expedition, passing through towering sitka spruces, douglas firs, and western hemlock and pausing at ocean overlooks to watch migrating gray whales in the distance.
What You Get
2-night stay for up to four in a classic king or double-queen studio
- Option 1: $209 to check in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $368 value)
- Option 2: $235 to check in Thursday–Saturday (up to a $368 value)
Included in all options:
- $20 credit at The Wine Shack
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/22/13
Travel window: 10/2/13–3/13/14
- Blackout dates: not valid 12/27/13–12/31/13 or 2/14/14–2/16/14
- Cancellation policy and fees: Cancellation notice or change in date required 7 days prior or fee of applicable 1 night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Taxes: 8% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Light complimentary breakfast buffet
- Landscaped gardens and pond
- Complimentary DVD and book library
- Pet-friendly accommodations in select units
- Complimentary WiFi
- Fresh-baked cookies
- Welcome sand buckets and treats for youngsters
- Welcome gifts and treats for pets
- Newspaper delivered to your door
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 11/22/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid for travel 10/2/13-3/13/14
- Not valid 12/27/13-12/31/13 or 2/14/14-2/16/14
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required; subject to availability
- Cancellation notice or change in date required 7 days prior or fee of applicable 1 night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- 8% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In all Included Rooms:
- Gas fireplace
- Flat-screen TV
- Small refrigerator
Classic King Studio
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
Classic Double-Queen Studio
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee
- Check-in: 4 p.m.
- Checkout: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may stay for an additional $15 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 93 miles from Portland International Airport (PDX)
- By car: about 80 miles northwest of Portland, OR
- Call 1-800-321-6304 as an alternate contact for reservations if the other line is busy