Top Reasons to Stay at Inn at Cannon Beach
- Set on Oregon’s scenic northern coast, this lodge-style hotel is within walking distance of beautiful, soft-sand beaches.
- Guest rooms feature gas fireplaces, flat-screen TVs, and coastal decor, such as waterscape photographs and seashell-patterned bedding.
- Every morning, a light complimentary breakfast buffet includes waffles, bagels, fresh fruit, and cereal. You’ll find family-friendly restaurants minutes away in downtown Cannon Beach.
- At nearby Ecola State Park, you can wade through tidal pools and hike forest trails once traversed by Lewis and Clark.
- Stop in at Bruce’s Candy Kitchen and use your $15 credit to sample homemade treats such as award-winning saltwater taffy, chocolate truffles, and spiced caramel.
- Back at the hotel, grab a seat on the back deck and enjoy views of the property’s lush flower gardens and courtyard ponds.
Cannon Beach, Oregon: Quaint Coastal Hamlet Abounding with Outdoor Pursuits
Tucked between Highway 101 and the Pacific Ocean, Cannon Beach got its name from the wreckage of a 19th-century schooner—including a small cannon—that washed ashore there. Thanks to its laid-back atmosphere, the town attracted a small colony of artists in the early years. To this day, you'll find a number of local galleries alongside the charming, cedar-shingled boutiques and wine bars.
The town’s greatest draw is its natural grandeur. Travel + Leisure magazine once named it one of its Favorite Family Beaches, praising the shore's powdery sand and calm waters. Paying a visit to Haystack Rock is a must, and nearby Ecola State Park offers a panoramic view of the Oregon coast. Here, hikers navigate forest trails once traversed by members of the Lewis and Clark expedition, passing through towering sitka spruces, douglas firs, and western hemlock and pausing at ocean overlooks to watch migrating gray whales in the distance.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
100% of 274 customers recommend
“large comfortable room w/ fireplace, excellent breakfast, front desk cookies all day, great DVD selection for use in room, friendly staff.”
“very clean, very cozy, friendly staff, good location, good ambiance.”
“Comfy rooms, friendly staff, great setting and surroundings and most of all they are very dog friendly.”
Inn at Cannon Beach
3215 S Hemlock St
Cannon Beach, OR 97110