Inn at Seaside - Seaside, OR
1- or 2-Night Stay with Two Aquarium Passes ($16 Value), $25 Dining Credit, and $10 Arcade Credit. Combine Multiple Nights.
Peaceful Inn Two Blocks from the Beach
Located just two blocks from the Pacific coast, Inn at Seaside puts guests within a short walk of Seaside, Oregon's best recreational activities. Head west to the beachfront, where bikers cruise the promenade, or walk three blocks south to a candy shop selling the area’s famed saltwater taffy. Nearby, kayakers paddle through Necanicum Estuary, searching for area wildlife. And just two blocks from the hotel, you can feed the seals at Seaside Aquarium—this deal includes admission for two. In addition to its convenient location, the inn’s 47 guest rooms and its friendly staff (not to mention its complimentary cookies at check-in) helped it win a 2013 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Accommodations feel less like hotel rooms and more like extensions of a home. Choose between a king or two-queen setup, both of which feature quilted comforters and spacious layouts. Should you want a peaceful night in, enjoy free popcorn and check out a free DVD from the inn’s collection of more than 600 movie titles, or relax in the heated indoor pool. In the morning, you can take advantage of complimentary continental breakfast with waffles, muffins, cereal, and fruit. You can use this getaway's $25 credit to Twisted Fish Steakhouse to sample fresh seafood such as pan-roasted wild salmon and grilled alaskan halibut.
Seaside, Oregon: Coastal Beauty Surrounding a Historical Village
Located along the Oregon’s Pacific coast about 1.5 hours northwest of Portland, Seaside has transformed into a popular resort town and a nice vacation spot for couples looking for a romantic getaway. About three blocks from the hotel, a bronze Lewis and Clark statue faces the Pacific Ocean at the historic Seaside Turnaround—the spot where the explorers are thought to have ended their epic westward trek. A 1.5-mile oceanfront promenade (called “the Prom” by the locals) stretches along the beach, featuring shops and restaurants near grass-covered dunes.
Along the promenade lies the Seaside Aquarium, which has been in continuous operation for 76 years. Among its residents are crowd-pleasing, gregarious seals that will happily ask you to feed them chopped fish. Some of the area’s best views are a few miles south of town at the rainforest-covered Tillamook Head, a promontory point that towers over the craggy coastline, beckoning hikers to reach its summit.
What You Get
Stay for two in a standard king room or four in a standard queen room
- Option 1: $89 for 1 night, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $175 value)
- Option 2: $149 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $289 value)
- Option 3: $159 for 2 nights, valid for check-in Friday-Saturday from December 1—January 15 (up to a $289 value)
Included in all options:
- Two Seaside Aquarium passes (a $16 value)
- $25 dining credit to Twisted Fish Steakhouse
- $10 FunLand arcade credit
Policies and Fees
Book by: 12/13/13
Travel by: 3/6/14 (1/15/14 for Option 3)
- Blackout dates: not valid 10/16–17, 10/23–24, 10/31, 11/3, 11/27–28, 1/19, 1/23, 2/5–6, or 2/16
- Cancellation policy & fees: October reservations: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of 1-night's stay up to the Groupon price applies; November–March reservations: 24-hour notice required or fee of 1-night's stay up to the Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 9% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Cookies at check-in
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Pet-free and pet-friendly rooms
- Complimentary evening popcorn
- Complimentary movie rentals
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 12/13/13 or promo value expires
- Must complete travel by 3/6/14 (1/15/14 for Option 3)
- Not valid 10/16-17, 10/23-24, 10/31, 11/3, 11/27-28/13, 1/19, 1/23, 2/5-6, 2/16/14
- Limit 2/person, +1/gift
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Oct: 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of 1-night's stay up to the Groupon price applies; Nov-Mar: 24-hour notice or fee of 1-night's stay up to the Groupon price
- 21+ to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- Not valid with reward points
- 9% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
In All Included Rooms
- TV with DVD player
- Complimentary DVD rentals
- Mini fridge
- Free WiFi
- Indoor heated pool
- Popcorn from 6-8 p.m.
Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: an extra guest requires a $10 rollaway fee per night
Standard Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $10 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $15 per night.
- Accessibility: please contact the property for handicap-accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 92 miles from Portland International Airport (PDX)
- By car: about 79 miles northwest of Portland; about 194 miles southwest of Seattle
- Many rooms are designated as pet friendly; call for availability.