Inn at a Glance: Inn of the Six Mountains
A huge, handcrafted fieldstone fireplace welcomes guests to the Inn of the Six Mountains, located in Vermont's Green Mountains. From May to September, guests can enjoy rejuvenating experiences, such as aerobic exercise, spa treatments, and healthy meals at the Jimmy Le Sage's New Life Hiking Spa, which is available exclusively at the Inn of the Six Mountains, an AAA Three-Diamond resort. In the summer, it's a popular gathering spot for guests after a day mountain biking and hiking at Killington Ski Resort, which is located just a mile away. Other nearby spots include Green Mountain National Golf Course, Long Trail Brewery, and Woodstock, Vermont.
- Comfy accommodations: Deluxe rooms come with country-inspired furnishings, views of the Vermont landscape, colorful quilts, and cable TV.
- Cedar's Pub onsite: Enjoy brews, martinis, and wines at this welcoming bar
- Take a dip in the indoor pool and hot tub
- Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily
- Summer activities: The resort opens its private tennis court and 58-foot putting green in the summer. Biking, hiking, tours of local farms, horse back riding, gondola rides over the mountains, and day mountain biking are also available.
Killington, Vermont: Charming Town in the Green Mountains
Located in the heart of Vermont’s serene Green Mountains, Killington is best known for its namesake ski resort. The Eastern U.S.'s second-largest ski resort, Killington Ski Resort features six interconnected peaks, comprised of 141 trails and 21 ski lifts that span more than 3,000 vertical feet. In the summer, the resort opens up to golfing, mountain biking, and other warm weather activities. Spend an evening dining at the Long Trail Pub for food and drinks.