Visit Arenal Volcano and Manuel Antonio National Park
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Three nights at Hotel Royal Corin in La Fortuna
- Three nights at Si Como No in Manuel Antonio
- Daily breakfasts
- Economy manual car rental
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica: Hot Springs and Petrified Lava Fields at the Base of Arenal
- Hotel Royal Corin stands near the base of the Arenal Volcano, in the town of La Fortuna, roughly 4.5 hours north of Quepos. Hotel Royal Corin also offers the luxury services of the Loto Spa.
- Horseback ride or hike along petrified lava fields: Tour this scenery along the 3 million-year old volcano, an experience that Lonely Planet calls “unforgettable.”
- Hot springs: Arenal’s geothermal activity has produced several natural hot springs in the La Fortuna area. Included in your stay at Hotel Royal Corin, is unlimited access to the spa-like hot springs complex featuring several pools and jacuzzis naturally heated by the volcano and surrounded by lush tropical gardens.
- Unparalleled views of Arenal, fine local dining: In La Fortuna, restaurants serve up traditional Costa Rican cuisine made with locally raised beef, and exotic cocktails made with fresh papayas, cassava, and sugar cane.
Manuel Antonio National Park: Dense Rainforest, Snorkeling Spots, and Caverns
- Si Como No resort is located adjacent to the Manuel Antonio National Park. It’s Costa Rica’s smallest national park, but its landscape encompasses rocky Pacific coves, deep green hills, and dense rainforest jungles. Si Como No resort also houses a theater and offers a free beach shuttle.
- Exotic and endangered animals: In the rainforest, stay on the lookout for three-toed sloths, squirrel monkeys, and celebrity toucans.
- Bring a camera along: In addition to frequent wildlife sightings, the park has a view of rocky islands and green rainforest that Frommer’s calls “bewitching.”
- Adventure tours: You can go snorkeling along the coral reef, or enjoy zipline canopy tours, sportfishing and whitewater rafting trips. These tours are available for an additional fee; not included with this Groupon.
- Damas Caves: About 20 minutes north of Manuel Antonio, these deep caverns are studded with massive stalactites and stalagmites and home to wild bats.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.