Enjoy All-Inclusive Meals and Drinks at Gourmet Restaurants at 4.5-Star Hotel on Playa del Carmen
Included in this gourmet-inclusive vacation package:
- Round-trip airfare from IAH, FLL, ORD, BWI, DFW, ATL, BOS, DEN, JFK, and LAX
- Five-night stay in a one-bedroom suite at the 4.5-star Azul Fives Hotel
- All meals at any restaurant, including gourmet cuisine
- All domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center, snorkeling equipment, and use of kids’ club (for 4- to 12-year-olds) which includes supervised interactive activities, games, and toys.
- Concierge and vacation-planning services
- All taxes and gratuities
- Daily and special nightly entertainment
- $200 resort credit per room, valid toward spa treatments, romantic dinners, internet access, and more
- Use of sea kayaks and other non-motorized watersports equipment.
You can lounge on coral-fringed beaches, explore Mayan ruins, and snorkel in an underground cenote pool in and around Playa del Carmen, located on the east coast of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula on the glittering Riviera Maya. You’re set up to do any of these activities at Azul Fives Hotel, which sits right on Playa del Carmen’s beaches, It’s just a short drive from downtown's trendy nightclubs and restaurants, as well as the family-friendly Xcaret Eco Park, which features its own cenotes, butterfly pavilion, and orchid museum.
Your gourmet-inclusive stay at Azul Fives hotel includes unlimited meals at any of the many on-site restaurants. Each serves up gourmet cuisine with international influences. Mediterranean cuisine is the specialty at Sea Olive, where you can dine amid ocean views on the outdoor terrace. You can also get striking views from Flavours, whose dining room is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a cenote.
Since the property is steps from the beach, you'll have easy access to snorkeling gear, paddleboats, and kayaks. There are also three pools, which feature swim-up bars that serve refreshing tropical cocktails.
After dark, crowds migrate from the beaches to dance to live music at the on-site club, Zky Bar. Meanwhile, the 15,000-square foot Vassa Spa is nestled in a fragrant mangrove forest. Stop in to indulge in natural treatments include green tea-infused facials, flower petal baths, and shiatsu-thai massages.
Playa del Carmen, Mexico: Trendy Beach Area and Diving Destination
Just across the sea from the island of Cozumel, Playa del Carmen has been called "the hippest city in all of the Yucatán Peninsula" by Lonely Planet. The laid-back beach bars and cafés have a way of converting vacationers into expats, but Playa's most compelling draw might be its cenotes—cavernous sinkholes filled with turquoise pools. The water in the cenotes is crystal clear, particularly at the lily-pad-dotted Xlacah cenote, where you can snorkel among schools of colorful fish.
To the south, you'll find preserved ruins of pre-Columbian cities. Tulum's crumbling temples are situated above a dramatic ocean bluff, and Coba's enormous pyramid rises between two lagoons. For a fun day trip, hop aboard the ferry to Cozumel, which docks about 8 miles from the hotel at the pier east of Calle 1. There are about a dozen dive shops on Cozumel, and they offer trips offshore to the reefs that Jacques Cousteau declared some of the world's most beautiful.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.