Hotel at a Glance: Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa
Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort & Spa sits right on the beach overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The all-inclusive adults-only resort offers a wide array of activities, including sunset cruises, glass-bottom boat tours, Hobie Cat sailing and windsurfing lessons, and excursions to Dunn's River Falls. Guests even get complimentary greens fees at the 18-hole Runaway Bay Golf Club.
- Dine at restaurants that serve cuisine ranging from jerk chicken and pizza to multi-course gourmet dinners.
- Number of bars: 6, including a swim-up bar and a piano bar that serves handcrafted cocktails
- Book a spa day at a two-story, oceanfront facility offering a full menu of massages, facials, and body treatments. Try the four-hands water massage, which takes place in the ocean or pool.
- Stylish guest rooms have private balconies, newly redesigned bathrooms, and views of the garden, pools, or ocean.
- Explore the island: Tours include a bobsled through the forest, ziplining through the canopy, or visiting Bob Marley's home village.
Runaway Bay, Jamaica: Quiet Resort Town near Natural Wonders
Runaway Bay is tucked into the northern coast of Jamaica, between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. The secluded town is one of the island's smallest—Lonely Planet calls it "a one-street village”—and it's noticeably quieter than its tourist-clogged neighbors. But what it lacks in size Runaway Bay makes up in natural attractions. Some of the best underwater sights in the Caribbean can be explored during scuba-diving tours of the coral reef just offshore. And about 4 miles (7 km) west of town, you can explore the limestone vaults and subterranean lakes of the Green Grotto Caves, which were used as a hideout by Spanish die-hards during Jamaica's 18th-century colonization by the English.
A scenic 25-minute drive brings you to one of the island's most popular attractions—Dunn's River Falls. This natural wonder consists of a series of terraced waterfalls cascading from the mountains to the sea like a gigantic flight of stairs. Thousands of travelers visit the site each year, and it even served as a filming location for the first James Bond movie, Dr. No. Today, tour groups frolic at the bottom of the falls or make the 600-foot climb to the top behind local guides.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The best airport to fly in/out of Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay (airport code: MBJ) Round-trip ground transportation for two is included in the Groupon.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The standard and maximum occupancy of all Groupon valid rooms is 2 adults.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No additional resort credits are offered with this deal.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here