Top Reasons to Stay at John Ascuaga’s Nugget
- It’s an ideal location for exploring Reno: adjacent to I-80 and just 4 miles south of downtown. The hotel also offers a free shuttle to Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
- At the 24-hour, onsite casino, players try their hands at specialty table games, including blackjack, roulette, and craps, as well as poker and slots.
- There are several restaurants to choose from: dig into prime rib at The Steakhouse Grill, Polynesian cuisine at Trader Dick’s, or hearty comfort fare at The Rotisserie.
- You can take a swim at the indoor atrium pool, which is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows that look out to the mountains.
- Guests can maintain workout routines at the onsite health club or visit the spa for relaxing massages, body wraps, and haircare.
Reno: Casino City with Arts and Outdoor Adventure
The town of Sparks is located just east of Reno, situated at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains. In summer, Sparks’s downtown (known as Victorian Square) hosts a variety of events, including farmers’ markets, a rib cook-off, and Hot August Nights, a monthlong celebration of retro cars and ’50s and ’60s rock ‘n’ roll. Head down to the Sparks Marina to swim, boat, fish, scuba dive, or picnic along the 80-acre body of water.
Nearby, Reno lives up to its billing as “The Biggest Little City in the World" thanks to its flashy casinos, cultural centers, and restaurants worthy of a much larger metropolis, all packed together on Virginia Street. If you need a break from courting Lady Luck at the big gaming palaces such as Circus Circus and Harrah's (which was born here), head to the Truckee River Arts District to explore the Nevada Museum of Art and the National Automobile Museum. Because of its location at the foot of the Sierra Nevada and just east of Tahoe National Forest, the city also puts visitors within reach of rushing rivers and high mountain ranges for hiking, rafting, and gold-rush reenacting.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
88% of 32 customers recommend
“Friendly staff, great buffet, INDOOR pool. ”
“Good food and fun atmosphere ”
1100 Nugget Ave
Sparks, NV 89431