Top Reasons to Stay at Killington Motel
- Killington Motel is located near the base of beautiful Killington Mountain, the eastern United States’ largest ski area. In the summer, the mountain transforms into a scenic playground, with more than 45 miles of mountain biking and hiking trails.
- The mountain is also home to Killington Golf Course (opens May 24), which incorporates the hilly terrain into its design.
- Spacious guest rooms have cable TV and free WiFi.
- You can enjoy a complimentary pancake breakfast each morning of your stay.
- From this part of the Vermont’s Green Mountains, the hotel is not far from the Normal Rockwell Museum of Vermont.
- Hosts Stephen and Robin provide exceptional, personalized hospitality.
Killington, Vermont: Golfing and Hiking in the Green Mountains
Located in the heart of Vermont’s serene Green Mountains, Killington is an all-seasons destination for people on the East Coast. They come in the winter for world-class skiing, but the summer holds a treasure trove of outdoor activities. Play a round at the 18-hole championship Killington Golf Course (open May 24), a Geoffrey Cornish-designed course that takes full advantage of the panoramic scenery found atop Killington Mountain. There are also 45 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails that wind up and down the challenging terrain. Starting June 30, you could buy a K1 gondola ticket to head up the mountain, then hike your way back down.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.