Knob Hill Inn - Ketchum, ID
One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room. Peak Ski Season Dates Available.
Recently Renovated Boutique Hotel near Skiing
In 1935, Union Pacific Railroad hired Austrian Count Felix Schaffgotsch to find an ideal site for the next grand American resort. Arriving at the small mining town of Ketchum, Idaho, Schaffgotsch wrote in a wire that he had found "more delightful features than any place” in Switzerland, Austria, or the United States. Amid the Rocky Mountains, generous snowfall, and abundant sunshine, Knob Hill Inn, a boutique mountainside hotel, offers majestic views and alpine recreation.
The hotel's recent renovation included the addition of the lobby's double-sided fireplace, constructed from Boulder Mountain flagstone and flanked by leather ottomans. Updated king rooms feature marble-tiled bathrooms with radiant floor heating, frameless glass showers, and fiber-optic dental floss. Shared wooden balconies look out onto forested hills.
The onsite Grill at Knob Hill uses tree branches and earthy tones to evoke the hotel's natural surroundings. For dinner, the culinary team prepares sophisticated Northwest fare such as Idaho rainbow trout and lollipop lamb chops.
Ketchum, Idaho: Small Country Town Surrounded by World-Class Outdoor Attractions
Located just east of the sprawling Boise National Forest, Ketchum is best known for the diverse terrain of Bald Mountain. Stretching to the edge of Sawtooth National Forest, "Baldy" covers more than 2,000 acres with intermediate skiing and snowboarding trails.
Eight miles north, Sawtooth Wilderness features hiking trails, pine forests, and more than 300 alpine lakes. The jagged peaks of Sawtooth Mountains rise up more than 10,000 feet, and deep, sheltered valleys protect the habitat of fish, moose, and alpaca. To the southeast, the Craters of the Moon National Monument makes for an excellent day trip—the preserve's volcanic terrain is ideal for cave tours, bird watching, and filming fake moon landings.
What You Get
Stay for two in a king room
- Option 1: $150 for one night, valid any day (up to a $259 value)
- Option 2: $249 for two nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $458 value)
- Option 3: $299 for two nights, valid for check-in Friday (up to a $518 value)
Book by: 2/24/13
Travel by: 4/15/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite gourmet restaurant
- Recently renovated guest rooms
- Indoor heated pool
- Shuttle service to mountains and downtown
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Onsite fitness center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 2/24/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 4/15/13
- Not valid 12/31, 2/8-2/9, and 2/21-2/23
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 14-day cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking
- 10% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4 (2 adults and 2 kids)
- Adding occupants above standard: $25 per night for all additional guests
- Shared balconies
- Radiant bathroom-floor heating
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: no charge
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available for an additional cost at check-in.
- By plane: about 15 miles from Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN)
- By cab: about $45 from SUN
- By car: about 150 miles east of Boise, ID
The Groupon Guide to: Alternatives to Chris
If your name is Chris, you're probably always angry because there are so many other people that have that exact same name. Calm down by legally changing your name to one of these Chris alternatives:
- Chris-tober Fest
- Crinkly-skinned Chris
- Cherish (but pronounced "Chris")
- The Chris Miss Girl
- Any name other than Chris