Top Reasons to Visit Lake Louise Inn
- The inn is set in a remote town surrounded by pine trees and glacial mountains in the heart of Banff National Park. Known as the “hiking capital of Canada,” Lake Louise offers other recreational opportunities including world-class skiing in the Rocky Mountains.
- A complimentary shuttle transports guests to The Lake Louise Ski Area, where 4,200 acres of Rocky Mountain terrain include glades, bowls, and long cruising runs.
- Enjoy a fireside prime-rib dinner at Legends Restaurant, or share a pizza topped with AAA Alberta beef strip loin at Timberwolf Pizza and Pasta Café.
- Guest rooms are scattered among five lodges constructed from wood and fieldstone. Bighorn loft and family suites feature full kitchens and gas fireplaces, and some executive rooms offer views of the mountains.
- Explorers Lounge caters to a lively après-ski crowd with a variety of draft beers and burgers topped with onion rings and deep-fried pickles.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows surround the indoor heated pool, offering dramatic views of the rugged mountain scenery.
- Located five minutes from the hotel, Lake Louise village has a grocery, a bakery and deli, and specialty gift shops stocked with art, pottery, and handcrafted goods.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
88% of 330 customers recommend
“Buildings were dated and hot tubs weren't functioning great but was quiet and friendly staff”
“The pool was pretty gross/old, but aside from that, our service was really good. ”
“Great family place to stay in Lake Louise. Very nice, clean, good eats, will definitely book again!!!!”
Lake Louise Inn
210 Village Rd
Lake Louise, AB T0L 1E0