Lord Camden Inn - Camden, Maine
Two-Night Stay for Two Adults with $25 Dining Credit. Up to Two Kids 12 or Younger Stay Free. Combine Up to Four Nights.
Downtown Inn with Antique Furnishings on Maine Coast
The village of Camden, Maine, is located where Camden Hills State Park's mountains meet the northern Atlantic's tree-lined shores—a classic New England landscape. Elegant mansions and 19th-century buildings dot the coastline and downtown. The 1835-built Curtis Island Lighthouse attracts visitors from the middle of the harbor. Lord Camden Inn contributes to the town's charm and allows guests to soak in its natural surroundings. Framed against the adjacent harbor and Penobscot Bay, the four-story inn's red-brick exterior has private balconies overlooking the ocean.
Formerly a Masonic temple, the Lord Camden Inn balances the old and new, incorporating exposed brick walls alongside marble and granite accents. Many guest rooms have private balconies with ocean views—the best are from the fourth-floor full harbor-view rooms—and some have gas fireplaces for warming up. In the lobby, local artwork decorates the old-fashioned wainscoted walls, and housemade cookies and freshly brewed coffee greet new arrivals. These treats preview the daily continental breakfast, where a spread of make-your-own belgian waffles, homemade granola, fresh-baked bread, bagels, and assorted pastries is served in the second-floor dining room, which doubles as an art gallery.
This deal includes a $25 credit to Fresh, a casual American-Mediterranean eatery on the waterfront. There, chefs redefine New England cuisine with entrees such as Maine lobster ravioli in an open kitchen, often interacting with and delivering fare directly to diners.
Camden, Maine: Seaside Village Surrounded by Ski Mountains
Located on Maine's mid-coast, Camden rewards those who brave the winter weather with a powdery landscape on its stretch of Appalachian Mountains. At the Camden Snow Bowl, intermittent snow through March covers the skiing and snowboarding trails on the 1,300-foot Ragged Mountain. The community-owned ski area's toboggan shoots host the annual US National Toboggan Championships, where costumed sledders race down the mountain. This year's event takes place February 8–10.
The cold weather doesn't stop local fishers from scouring the sea to supply local restaurants with fresh lobster and shrimp. And while you’re here, make sure to try both the state’s official dessert—blueberry pie made with wild Maine blueberries—and the state’s official treat, whoopie pie.
What You Get
Two-night stay for two with a $25 dining credit at Fresh
- Option 1: $139 to stay in a standard room (river-view, village-view, or partial harbor-view room; up to a $243 value)
- Option 2: $199 to stay in a deluxe room (river-view suite, deluxe fireplace room, or full harbor-view room; up to a $403 value)
Book by: 2/15/13
Travel by: 4/30/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast
- Restored antique furniture
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free parking in gated lot
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 2/15/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 4/30/13
- Not valid 2/10-2/11, 2/17-2/18 or 4/7-4/8
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- All cancellations subject to $35 fee
- 24-hour cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with other offers
- 7% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Click here for full room descriptions.
In All Included Rooms
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $35 per night for each guest 13 or older; guests 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: no charge, subject to availability
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: up to two dogs may be added for an additional $25 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: an upgrade to a premier fireplace suite may be available for an additional $50 per night during booking.
- By plane: about 10 miles from Knox County Regional Airport (RKD)
- By cab: about $35 from RKD
- By car: about 80 miles northeast of Portland
The Groupon Guide to: Forgotten Reindeer
You know Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Probably, because he's so famous (Rudolph). But you can still impress your friends by recalling some of Santa's forgotten reindeer:
- Randy—the Reindeer That Could Fly?!
- Santa Claus Junior
- Secretly A. Horse