Top Reasons to Stay at The Marsh Harbour Inn
- Located on Bald Head Island about 2 miles off the coast of North Carolina, The Marsh Harbour Inn is a quiet retreat just steps from sandy beaches.
- There are no automobiles on the island—golf carts are the primary mode of transportation. You can use one for free, courtesy of the inn, throughout the duration of your stay.
- You can rent bicycles to explore the surrounding beaches, marshland, and maritime forest.
- Each morning, the innkeepers prepare a complimentary continental breakfast.
- Guest rooms are airy and modern, with a subtle nautical theme.
- For an additional fee, B & B guests have access to Bald Head Island Country Club, with its Olympic-size swimming pool, tennis courts, fitness facilities, and 18-hole golf course.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
100% of 29 customers recommend
“Quiet, casual atmosphere, and friendly accommodating staff.”
“We loved the entire stay. The innkeepers Jo and Kathy were great.”
“The hospitality was awesome. Liked that it was close to front of island.”