People often escape to hotels while their homes are being fumigated or leased to local ghosts. Discover new haunts with this Groupon.
$389 for a Mother’s Day Hotel Package on May 10–12 ($706.85 Value)
- Two-night stay in a luxury king or double queen room (a $498 value)
- Mother’s Day brunch buffet for one (a $42.95 value)
- Valet parking with in and out service (a $36 value)
- Two two-day passes to all Moody Gardens attractions (a $129.90 value)
- Complimentary yoga on Saturday and Sunday
Perched on picturesque Galveston Island, Moody Gardens possesses a storied history that complements its scenic surroundings. Next to the sprawling grounds, the Moody Gardens Golf Course boasts multiple holes that run alongside the rippling waters of the Gulf and its intervening waterways, forming intimidating hazards and housing a thriving civilization of merpeople who use golf balls for currency. The tourist destination also thrills families with water attractions, including a wave pool and a lazy river. The restored 10-story Rainforest Pyramid holds more than 1,700 exotic plants and animals from Asian, African, and American rainforests, while the Aquarium Pyramid features a diverse range of ocean inhabitants including sharks and penguins.