Adults-Only, LGBT-Friendly All-Inclusive Resort in Cancún
Oasis Sens is an adults-only, LGBT-friendly, all-inclusive resort in Cancún’s popular Hotel Zone. During the day, you can relax on a half-mile stretch of beach, or sip cocktails by one of three swimming pools. The electrifying nightlife of downtown Cancún is just 10 minutes away.
All-inclusive privileges give you free rein at the resort’s nine restaurants and numerous bars. Stop for breakfast at the Coba international buffet; for the rest of the day, feel free to mix and match meals at the sushi, Italian, and Mexican restaurants. Many eateries have fantastic views of the Caribbean—especially the Mare Beach Club, where lunch and dinner are served in the sand at wicker dining tables and chairs.
The Hotel Zone has an abundance of shopping, dancing, and dining spots, but you can easily stay entertained without leaving the resort. At the Sensoria Spa, skilled therapists administer hot-stone and chocolate massages (all spa services are an extra fee). There’s also an onsite nightclub with dancing, as well as a romantic outdoor lounge that has semiprivate cabanas.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn't always easy. But a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it's especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed daytrip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula's most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive away.
What You Get
All-inclusive stay for two in an ocean-view room, valid 9/10–12/23/13
- Option 1: $640 for a 4-night stay (up to a $1,225 value)
- Option 2: $800 for a 5-night stay (up to a $1,531 value)
- Option 3: $1,120 for a 7-night stay (up to a $2,144 value)
All-inclusive stay for two in an ocean-view room, valid 1/4–2/15/14
- Option 4: $950 for a 4-night stay (up to a $2,082 value)
- Option 5: $1,188 for a 5-night stay (up to a $2,602 value)
- Option 6: $1,663 for a 7-night stay (up to a $3,643 value)
Included in all options:
- All meals
- Unlimited alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Nine-hole golf at sister resort, Oasis Cancun
- Nightly entertainment
Policies and Fees
Book by: 11/8/13
Travel by: 2/15/14
- Blackout dates: No blackout dates
- Cancellation policy & fees: 72-hr cancellation notice or fee of applicable two-nights' stay up to Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: Tax included.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Nine restaurants
- Nine bars
- Three pools (two with ocean views)
- Nightclub and entertainment
- Smart-car rentals
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 11/8/13, or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 12/23/13 or 2/15/14 depending on option purchased
- Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 3 per visit.Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of applicable two-nights' stay up to the amount paid for Groupon applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in and stay
- Credit card required at booking.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed or two double beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Views of Caribbean Sea
- 42-inch flat-screen TV with cable and pay-per-view channels
- WiFi available for an additional fee
- iPod docking stations
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at booking for an additional cost.
- By plane: 15 miles from Cancún International Airport (CUN)
- By shuttle: $40 one way for two; $60 round trip for two
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.