11-Day Bali Vacation with Airfare
Spend this vacation exploring Bali, one of the most breathtaking isles in the South Pacific. It's known for its sun-kissed beaches and thousands of Buddhist and Hindu temples. We've listed some of our favorite attractions below. Along the way, you'll have time to recharge at two luxury resorts near the beaches of Seminyak, and just outside the city center of Ubud, which served as the backdrop for the movie, Eat, Pray, Love.
This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles or San Francisco
- Alternate departure dates/gateways may be available for additional fee(s). (Please call (800) 355-8025 to inquire about your specific travel needs.)
- 5 nights of standard accommodations at the Pelangi Bali Hotel and Spa (or similar hotel)
- 3 nights of standard accommodations at the Anini Raka Resort (or similar hotel) in Ubud
- Art tour with high tea at the Royal Pita Maja
View the full itinerary here (click the itinerary tab)
Days 1–7: Seminyak Beach
Seminyak's grey sand beaches stretch along Bali's southwest coast, one of the island's best spots to surf or take in Balinese culture. TIME Travel praised Seminyak Beach's "laid-back vibe and great restaurants."
- Pura Petitenget: This elaborate Hindu temple was built in the 11th century and is said to be one of nine "eyes" that shield the island from harmful southward winds. Religious ceremonies often take place here.
- Kuta Night Market: After watching the stunning sunset on nearby Kuta Beach, you can sample nasi goreng, a Balinese fried rice-based meal.
- Explore the hills of central Bali and the village of Ubud, the artistic center of the island. Enjoy a performance of traditional Barong dance, visit the silversmiths of Celuk or a batik workshop at Tokpati, and stroll through Ubud's central market. Afternoon high tea is served at Royal Pita Maja.
- Days 5–7 are set aside for some leisure time, so you can check out the surroundings at your own pace.
Conde Nast Traveler ranked this vibrant city among the top ten in Asia. Mirror-like rice paddies and lush green groves surround the city, which experienced a boom in tourism after it was featured in Eat, Pray, Love.
- Ubud Monkey Forest shelters long-tailed macaques amid tangles of vines, exotic trees, and sacred temples.
- Ubud Market: This colorful bazaar invites you to browse for colorful scarves, handmade bags, and carved wooden figures.
- Moon of Pejeng: One of the earth's largest kettledrums, this bronze behemoth is 2,000 years old. Local lore holds that it was once a wheel from a chariot that used to carry the moon in its orbit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
You need to contact Pacific Holidays for add on fare from your airport.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal?
You can extend it as long as there are flights available operating on the day you picked. Flights out of Christchurch to Nadi only operate on Sundays (once a week)
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
All travel dates listed on Groupon are available. For any other dates contact Pacific Holidays at 1800 355 8025 or email email@example.com
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
As long as you redeem in the time indicated on this offer the travel dates are available.
Does my child need a Groupon, and can they stay in my room?
Contact Pacific Holidays directly for child fare (1800 355 8025) firstname.lastname@example.org