Five- or Seven-Night Fiji Resort Stay - Fiji
Five- or Seven-Night Stay at Pearl South Pacific Resort with Airfare from Los Angeles (LAX), Golf, and Daily Breakfast
Fiji Resort Stay with Beach Activities and Golf
The islands of Fiji are known for their white-sand beaches surrounded by swaying palms and shallow, crystal-clear waters. With this five- or seven-night resort stay at Pearl South Pacific Resort, you’ll get the chance to kayak, snorkel, and sunbathe along the southern beaches of Fiji’s main island, Viti Levu. This package from PacificIslands.com also includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) on Air Pacific, airport transfers in Fiji, a round of golf for two, and daily breakfast.
Pearl South Pacific Resort
Located along Rovodrau Bay on the southern shores of Fiji’s main island, the 4-star Pearl South Pacific Resort draws visitors for its tropical activities. Play beach volleyball, float on a banana-boat ride, or catch one of the fishing charters that rove the deep-blue waters of the South Pacific in search of marlin, yellowfin tuna, and barracuda. You can even rent kayaks and snorkeling gear for free to explore the surrounding bay. Or hang around the outdoor pool, which has shaded seating areas and a swim-up bar.
The resort offers a number of land-based activities, too. Your getaway includes a round of golf for two at The Pearl Championship Fiji Golf Course & Country Club, an 18-hole course surrounded by tropical rainforests and sparkling canals. There’s also an onsite spa, where you can get a honey-and-coconut-milk body wrap or cane-sugar scrub.
Each morning, you’ll be treated to a complimentary breakfast prepared with fresh, local ingredients. For dinner, consider one of the resort’s five restaurants, ranging from the international fusion cuisine at Mantarae Restaurant, which overlooks Beqa Island from an open-air dining room, to the laid-back vibe at Beach Bar and BBQ, one of the resort’s best spots for watching the sunset.
Beqa Lagoon, Fiji
Many guests head to Fiji to see Beqa Lagoon (pronounced “benga”), which lies south of the resort and west of Beqa Island. The lagoon, which rings nearly 20 miles of barrier reef, is one of the best places to dive in Fiji, and you can hire a diving charter right from the resort. On a typical dive, you might see octopuses, delicate sea fans, and droves of vacationing goldfish wearing fanny packs. Eight shark species live here, including bull sharks, silvertip sharks, and whitetip reef sharks. Try to spot a few on a shark encounter with Beqa Adventure Divers, also available through the resort.
What You Get
Five- or seven-night stay, depending on option purchased, at Pearl South Pacific Resort in Fiji with round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) on Air Pacific and airport transfers. Valid for Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay single supplement fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
Single Supplement Fee: $465 for 5-night package and $595 for 7-night package
Book by: 1/27/13
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) on Air Pacific
- Round-trip airport transfers in Fiji
- Five or seven nights, depending on option purchased, at the 4-star South Pacific Pearl Resort
- Daily breakfast
- 30-minute Swedish massage
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Round of golf for two at The Pearl Championship Fiji Golf Course & Country Club
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Outdoor pool with swim-up bar
- Free rentals of kayaks and snorkeling gear
- Onsite restaurants and bars
- Onsite spa
- Fitness center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 1/27/13 or promotional value expires
- Valid only for option/date bought
- Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per visit
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- Once reservation confirmed, Groupon is redeemed and non-refundable
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check in
- Must provide name at purchase, will be given to PacificIslands.com
- Passport required; name on Groupon must match passport
- Valid only for economy airfare and Garden View room
- Fee to travel solo: $465 for 5 nights & $595 for 7 nights
- Tax included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Two double beds or one queen bed and one day bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: N/A
- Parking: not available
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: includes round-trip airfare from Los Angeles (LAX) on Air Pacific
- By transit: includes round-trip airport transfers in Fiji
- A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
The Groupon Guide to: Microwave Shortcuts
Though microwaves come with several preset shortcut keys, such as Popcorn and Full Turkey, the average consumer openly demands hundreds more. Here are some shortcut settings that will be on all future microwaves if we all work together:
- Bag of peanuts
- Box of donuts
- Bunch of bananas
- Piece of trout
- Left out meat
- Cold trinkets
- Wet pottery
- Auto pizza
- 60 seconds of warmish air
- Photos of ex-girlfriend
- Sunday, February 10
- Tuesday, February 12
- Tuesday, February 19
- Sunday, March 3
- Tuesday, March 5
- Sunday, March 10
- Tuesday, March 12
- Sunday, March 17
- Tuesday, March 19
- Sunday, March 24
- Tuesday, March 26
- Sunday, March 31
- Tuesday, April 2
- Sunday, April 7
- Tuesday, April 9