Sun-Soaked Resort with Mountain Views in Downtown Palm Springs
Set near the arid Colorado Desert, Palm Springs gets less than 6 inches of rain annually, yet one of its biggest attractions contains nearly a million gallons of water. Wet 'N' Wild water park features more than a dozen water slides, a massive wave pool, and a kiddie park. This Getaway includes options for two passes to Wet 'N' Wild. Accommodations are about a 10-minute drive from the park, at Palm Mountain Resort.
Palm Mountain Resort is within walking distance of downtown Palm Springs' trendy shops and international restaurants. Nearby Matchbox Palm Springs bakes its signature pizzas—such as the steak and wild mushroom with banana peppers and fresh herbs—in a wood-fired oven; your stay includes a $25 credit. With one of this Getaway's options, you’ll also be treated to a continental breakfast for four every morning at the 1940s-inspired Ruby's Diner.
After a day at the water park or exploring other area attractions, you can unwind at the resort’s onsite spa. Indulge in a hot-stone massage or a body wrap infused with aloe vera, chamomile, and lavender. Spend the night in a spacious guest room featuring a refrigerator, a microwave, and a flat-screen television; many rooms have private balconies or patios.
Highlights of Palm Springs, California
- Hollywood glamour: A walk through the Movie Colony will take you past the former homes of Dean Martin, Bob Hope, and Marilyn Monroe.
- Desert modernism, a Bauhaus-influenced architecture movement, started here. Grab a map at the Palm Springs Official Visitors Center to explore midcentury-modern landmarks on a self-guided tour.
- The Palm Springs Art Museum features works by Pablo Picasso and Robert Rauschenberg along with contemporary and Native American collections.
- More than 300 days of sunshine a year: You can play a round of golf or hike in the nearby Agua Caliente Indian Canyons no matter the season.
- Take a ride on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, whose tramcars rotate 360 degrees as they carry passengers to Mount San Jacinto’s Mountain Station, located 8,516 feet above sea level.
- Joshua Tree National Park encompasses parts of the Colorado and Mojave Deserts. Take a stroll on 1 of the 12 nature trails to see native animals such as desert bighorn sheep and black-tailed jackrabbits.
“Great location right near the downtown area”
“Spacious rooms and great location. Walking distance to shops and restaurants”
“Everything was very close! Nice resort. ”
Palm Springs, CA
155 S Belardo Rd
Palm Springs, CA 92262