Top Reasons to Stay at Pratt Place Inn
- This AAA Four Diamond–rated hotel encourages quiet, romantic getaways — guests younger than 18 aren’t allowed, and it’s tucked away on 140 acres of woodlands.
- Seven individually decorated guest rooms feature gas fireplaces, 19th-century antiques, and luxurious marble bathrooms. Standout pieces, meanwhile, include a hand-carved replica of Cleopatra's soaking tub in the Catalpa room, and walls covered in imported Provencal cloth in the Redbud room.
- Guests can enjoy a complimentary European-style breakfast in the dining room, on the wraparound porch, or from the comfort of their king-size beds.
- Most guest rooms feature private verandas that look out onto lawns, woods, and pastures; for a closer look at the idyllic landscape, take a stroll along the property's walking trail.
Fayetteville, AR: College Town with Excellent Museums
- Home of the Razorbacks: The University of Arkansas is located here, and thousands of fans descend on the city for football and basketball games. The school also gives a youthful vibe to the city, and there's a prominent arts and culture scene.
- The Clinton House Museum, located 1 mile from the hotel, was the first home and wedding site of President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the 1970s; today, it showcases vintage campaign materials and a replica of Hillary's wedding dress.
- Nearby Bentonville's Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art offers a collection of paintings, sculptures, drawings, and installations as well as 3.5 miles of scenic art trails to enjoy.