Top Reasons to Visit Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport
- The hotel is located in Portland, Oregon—10 miles northeast of downtown and just 2 miles from Portland International Airport (PDX).
- A complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle whisks guests to and from the terminals.
- Guest rooms feature spa-inspired bathrooms with imported granite and multispray showerheads. You can watch free on-demand movies on the flat-screen TV.
- The hotel’s Pacific Grille Restaurant serves sweet and savory breakfasts including omelets and a pancake sandwich. Dinner entrees range from burgers to local steelhead salmon.
- At the onsite Sky Jockey Sports Lounge, you can get casual pub fare and cocktails and press your luck on casino-style video lottery machines.
- The nearby MAX Light Rail system can connect you to top area attractions including the Portland Japanese Garden and the Oregon Zoo.
With this Groupon, you get a one-night stay at the Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport with the option of up to seven days of onsite parking. It’s an ideal arrangement for those traveling outside of the Portland area, since you can rest easy knowing that your car is safe and sound in the hotel lot. Once you’ve returned to PDX, simply take the 24-hour shuttle back to the hotel to pick up your vehicle.