The Roosevelt Hotel - Seattle
One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King Junior Suite with a $40 Restaurant Credit. Combine Up to Two Nights.
Historical Boutique Hotel in Heart of Seattle
The antique neon sign at the top of The Roosevelt Hotel has been a part of the Seattle skyline since the red-brick high-rise hotel was constructed in 1929. A sense of Gilded Age grandeur prevails in the lobby, where you'll find elegant furnishings that include a piano, a fireplace, and Victorian armchairs.
In the deluxe king junior suites, modern amenities mingle with antique-style accents—in some units, you might see a leaf-patterned bench at the foot of the bed. Train for marathon naps on the king-size bed or slip into a bathrobe and slippers and switch on the HDTV.
The included dining credit is valid at three restaurants in the immediate area. Il Fornaio is an Italian eatery specializing in wood-fired pizzas, housemade pastas, and rotisserie meats. Right around the corner, Daily Grill dishes classic American fare including a reuben sandwich ($13.95 during lunch) and a new york strip steak ($31.50 during dinner). Less than half a mile away, the Purple Café and Wine Bar pairs its extensive wine list with fine cheeses and upscale American fare such as grilled farmland pork chop ($24; alcohol not covered by voucher).
Downtown Seattle: Gourmet Coffee Shops and Art Galleries in Coastal Urban Center
Street performers often play music as shoppers walk beneath the iconic Public Market Center sign at the open-air Pike Place Market, located just about a half mile southwest of the hotel. One of Seattle’s most renowned attractions, the marketplace bustles with both locals and out-of-towners browsing vendors selling fresh fruit, vegetables, fish, flowers, and meat. Before the spread of Starbucks to every corner, Seattleites grabbed a cup of java at the company's original coffeehouse, which first opened here in 1971.
Local gourmet coffee shops can also be found in other inviting neighborhoods. Located about a half mile from The Roosevelt, Belltown is an arts district filled with cafés, shops, and galleries galore. One such gallery, Roq La Rue, showcases rotating exhibits with an emphasis on pop surrealism and underground contemporary art.
From Kerry Park, there's a terrific view of Elliott Bay and the Seattle skyline, with the Space Needle standing prominently in the foreground. On clear days, you can search for rock carvings of the Frasier cast on the face of Mount Rainier in the distance.
What You Get
One-night stay for two in a deluxe king junior suite with a $40 restaurant credit
- Option 1: $139 to check in Sunday–Thursday (up to a $239 value)
- Option 2: $149 to check in Friday or Saturday (up to a $249 value)
Book by: 4/22/13
Travel window: 5/3/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary WiFi in the lobby
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Concierge services
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Must book by 4/22/13 or promotional value expires. Must complete travel by 5/3/13
- Not valid 2/22, 3/1-3/2, 3/19-3/23, 3/28-3/30, 4/17-4/19
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Not valid with reward points
- $2 Seattle tourism assessment and 15.6% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe King Junior Suite
- King bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $20 per person per night
- Facing Seattle's famous Pine Street
- Sitting or parlor area
- 37- or 42-inch flat-screen HDTV
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: valet available for an additional $29 per day
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may stay for an additional $50 per night.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrade to a jacuzzi suite for an additional $30 per night
- By plane: about 15 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- By transit: Sound Transit light rail, Westlake Station stop
- By cab: about $40 from SEA
The Groupon Guide to: Blowing Kisses
Any love-struck fool can form a crude pucker and exhale over an open palm, but it takes a true master to pull off any of these advanced kiss-blowing maneuvers:
- The Train Whistle
- The Heart-Shaped Puff
- The Over-the-Shoulder Bolder Smolder
- The Taste the Rainbow (Skittles trickle out)
- The Take Back JK Here You Go Don’t Cry
- The Silent but Deadly but Romantic
- The Indecent Proposal (blows wedding ring directly onto finger)