Top Reasons to Stay at 4-Star Royal Park Hotel
- On the banks of Paint Creek, the English-manor-style hotel is well situated for exploring downtown Rochester’s independently owned boutiques, bakeries, and cafés. The hotel is only about a half-hour drive from downtown Detroit.
- Royal Park Hotel has been awarded AAA’s Four-Diamond rating every year since 2006.
- At Brookshire Restaurant, you can dine on free-range chicken breast, pan-seared salmon, Peking duck, and locally grown produce. Grab a decadent cocktail, such as the Godiva-infused Carameltini, at Elliott's Lounge.
- There's a classy European feel to the executive king rooms, which feature spacious California king beds and bathrooms with Italian marble.
- The Royal Park Hotel’s library feels like a private room in an elegant British mansion. Oversized leather chairs sit before a crackling fireplace amid dark-wood shelves. Feel free to warm up with a good book while sipping on a cup of coffee.
- The hotel’s eco-friendly initiatives include using energy-efficient light bulbs, all-natural L'Occitane bath products, and organic vegetables. These initiatives have earned the hotel the Green Lodging Michigan certification from the state government.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.