Top Reasons to Visit the Four-Star Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- This AAA Four Diamond hotel sits right at the edge of Baltimore's historic Inner Harbor, within easy reach of boutiques and restaurants. Nearby family-friendly attractions include the Maryland Science Center and the National Aquarium.
- An elegant grand staircase leads to luxurious guest rooms outfitted with carved four-poster beds and paintings by contemporary American artists. Rooms look out on the Inner Harbor, the courtyard, or the Baltimore skyline.
- There are several dining options onsite. Brightons Restaurant serves up breakfast and weekend brunch amid views of the harbor; Explorers specializes in Maryland crab cakes and cocktails made with homegrown ingredients.
- You can unwind in the indoor pool, whirlpool spa, or sauna.
- The fitness center is open 24 hours.
Baltimore, Maryland: World-Class Museums and Historic Waterfront Neighborhoods
Located just south of downtown Baltimore, the Inner Harbor has become one of the city’s best-known landmarks, a historic seaport that was redeveloped into a tourism district in the mid-20th century. You’ll find several museums here, from the National Aquarium—which houses more than 16,500 sea creatures—to the Historic Ships in Baltimore museum featuring the 1854 USS Constellation and the World War II–era USS Torsk submarine. Head up to the Baltimore World Trade Center's 27th-floor observation deck for 360-degree views of the skyline, the Inner Harbor, and Chesapeake Bay.
The city is made up of many little neighborhoods, each of which has its own personality. Mount Vernon—one of the city’s oldest sections—has been a desirable address since the country’s first monument to George Washington was built there in 1829. Today, the neighborhood’s elegant 19th-century town homes share space with The Walters Art Museum and The Lyric opera house. Back on the waterfront, the cobblestone streets of Fell’s Point—a former sailors’ stopover established by William Fell in 1726—are lined with fashionable restaurants and lively taverns.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
96% of 658 customers recommend
“The location was great and the hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful. ”
“Courteous staff, great location, best view in Baltimore of the harbour.”
“The staff is friendly and the room was beautiful with a gorgeous harbor view.”
InterContinental Harbor Court Baltimore
550 Light St
Baltimore, MD 21202