All-Inclusive Cliff-Top Resort Overlooking Caribbean Sea
The jagged cliffs of Negril are located only a few miles from Jamaica's pristine white-sand beaches. When you stay at Samsara Cliff Resort, you can experience both of these landscapes. That's because Samsara—located amid the cliffs overlooking the Caribbean—has a sister property, Legends Beach Resort, which is located about five minutes away on the famous Seven Mile Beach. Guests of either resort can dine or use the amenities at both resorts as they please as part of the all-inclusive package. This vacation Includes:
- Buffet meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- All domestic alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Jamaican theme nights with local cuisine and live entertainment
- Shuttle to and from sister property, Legends Beach Resort on Seven Mile Beach, plus free exchange privileges for meals, drinks, and facilities
- All resort taxes, fees, and gratuities
Samsara's standard oceanfront rooms sit in lush tropical gardens. There's a veranda outside each room; step out here and you can take in views of surrounding tropical gardens only steps away from the sea. Superior ocean-view rooms also have these verandahs with views of the sea and gardens, as well as cedar hardwood furnishings. The resort is close to the Negril Cliffs, a prime spot for swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
Samsara's sister property, Legends, bustles with shops, entertainment, and restaurants; a shuttle service ferries visitors between the two resorts twice a day. At both resorts, the all-inclusive plan gives you access to buffets of housemade cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Domestic alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks are also included between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. There's also a themed dinner each Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday at Samsara. Meanwhile, Negril's downtown entertainment district is just a short walk away from Legends Beach Resort.
Negril, Jamaica: Laid-Back Beach Town with Picturesque Sunsets, Snorkeling, and Cliff Diving
Located on Jamaica’s western coast, Negril is known for its white sand beaches, rugged cliffs, and coral reefs lying just offshore in the Caribbean. The nearby underwater beauty makes Negril a popular spot for scuba diving and snorkeling at Negril Marine Park; anglers have found the sea filled with blue marlin, wahoo, and mahi-mahi. The city has a front-row seat to some of the world’s most beautiful sunsets, and people often climb to the top of waterfront cliffs just to watch. At Rick’s Cafe, which is listed in the book 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, groups congregate every night to watch the sun dip below the horizon; some brave adventurers even leap off the 35-foot cliffs into the water.
Often called "the capital of casual," Negril is best defined by its laid-back vibe, from the slow and steady rhythm of the indigenous reggae music to its unofficial uniform—swimsuits and flip-flops. Running along the town is Seven Mile Beach, a stretch of powdery, white sand coastline that earned a spot on Frommer’s Best Beaches in the Caribbean list. The town center comprises a shopping mall and a craft market where visitors can pick up locally produced goods.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Montego Bay Sangster International Airport (MBJ) is about 51 miles from the property. It is $70 for a one-way shuttle transfer from MBJ for one or two adults; $20 for each additional adult and $10 for each additional child aged 4–12. There is no charge for children 3 or younger. Transfers must be arranged through the resort.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard is $79 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; $40 per night for each additional guest 12 or younger.
3. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credits are not included with the Groupon.
4. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here or call 315-636-4390.