Top Reasons to Visit Silverdale Beach Hotel
- The hotel sits along Dyes Inlet, a narrow body of water that extends into Puget Sound. The inlet is a nice spot to fish or kayak and boat during warmer weather. You’re just one hour from downtown Seattle by ferry.
- This getaway includes a daily hot breakfast buffet for two. Coffee is also available at the onsite espresso stand.
- You can sip craft beers and specialty martinis on a beachfront patio at the onsite lounge, which serves dinner daily, starting at 3 p.m. (ages 21 and older only). In the evenings, a crackling fire pit keeps chilly sea breezes at bay.
- Walls of windows surround the indoor pool and jacuzzi, offering great views of the waterfront.
- Most guest rooms have private balconies, and all come with wireless Internet and cable TV.
Silverdale, Washington: Waterfront Town on the Kitsap Peninsula
The town of Silverdale is located on the Kitsap Peninsula, which gets a steady stream of visitors from nearby Seattle thanks to its natural attractions. With more than 250 miles of shoreline surrounding the quiet peninsula, many of its towns sit on the waterfront. Silverdale is no exception, overlooking the Dyes Inlet with views of the nearby Cascade Mountains. Water recreation is an important part of life in the town, where fishing and kayaking are popular pastimes in warmer months.
CNN Money ranked Silverdale among America’s top 100 best small towns to live in. In addition to its scenic natural landscape, Silverdale has a history that dates back to 1854, when it began as a logging town. Today, you can see number of historic buildings in the Old Town district, now home to eclectic art galleries, boutiques, and microbreweries.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.