The Chateaux Deer Valley - Park City, UT
One- or Two-Night Stay for Up to Four with Optional $100 Dinner Credit. Combine Up to Four Nights.
Top Reasons to Stay at The 4-Star Chateaux Deer Valley
- Located just a few steps from the Deer Valley Resort in Park City, Utah, The Chateaux Deer Valley is a French chateau -inspired, AAA Four-Diamond hotel in the heart of the Wasatch Mountains.
- Comfy and chic guest rooms are equipped with stone fireplaces, cashmere throws, heated towel racks, flat-screen TVs, and jetted tubs.
- In the summer, the nearby chairlifts whisk you up Deer Mountain, where you can mountain bike and hike down several trails. Warm weather also means alpine golf at several local courses.
- At the on-site Cena Ristorante and Lounge, diners dig into Italian eats such as creminelli pepperoni pizza ($11), cheese raviolo and prociutto ($20), and chicken parmesan ($25). Choose options 2 or 3 for a $100 dining credit.
- Guests can cool off in the courtyard pool or spend a breezy summer night in the hot tub.
- Park City’s historic Main Street—lined with art galleries, boutiques, and independent restaurants—is just a five-minute shuttle ride away.
Park City, Utah: Historical Mining Town Turned Ski Mecca
Park City has humble roots as a mining town nestled in the Wasatch Range east of Salt Lake City—but in the past 30-odd years, the town has blossomed into an international skiing destination. That’s largely due to Park City Mountain Resort, a venue for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games halfpipe and alpine giant-slalom events. Each winter, the mountain is blanketed with an average of 365 inches of snow, which means plenty of fresh powder across 100-plus ski runs and three terrain parks. In the warmer months, you can weave through groves of trees on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails. The Alpine Coaster, open year round, hurtles down the mountain at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
Back in town, Park City's former saloons and boarding houses have given way to more than 100 independent boutiques, 30 art galleries, and 50 restaurants along historical Main Street. For about 10 days each January, Park City glams it up Hollywood style as the host of the Sundance Film Festival. When Sundance isn’t in town, you can catch a play, concert, or comedy show at the circa-1929 Egyptian Theatre. The discovery of King Tut’s tomb in the early ’20s launched a nationwide fascination with ancient Egypt, and hundreds of Egyptian-revival theaters were built across the country. Today, Park City’s carefully preserved theater is one of only six of its kind remaining in the United States.
Located on the main drag, the 12,000-square-foot Park City Museum chronicles the town’s history with artifacts and interactive exhibits. In the eerie museum basement, you can check out the former territorial jail—nicknamed “the dungeon” for its dim lighting, stone walls, and rusted leg irons. In the space between cells, Wanted posters showcase the outlaws, murderers, and thieves who passed through the subterranean slammer.
_ Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.__
What You Get
Stay for up to four in a hotel room
- Option 1: $109 for a one-night stay (up to a $189 value)
- Option 2: $169 for a one-night stay with $100 dinner credit at Cena Ristorante and Lounge (up to a $289 value)
- Option 3: $249 for a two-night stay with $100 dinner credit at Cena Ristorante and Lounge (up to a $478 value)
Policies and Fees
Book by: 7/5/13
Travel by: 10/13/13 (Option 1) or Travel between: 6/1/13–10/13/13 (Option 2 or 3)
- Dinner credit must be used in one sitting. Click here for full menu.
- Cancellation policy & fees: Seven-day cancellation notice required or fee of one-night stay up to Groupon price applies.
- Taxes: 10.95% tax not included
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- On-site restaurant
- Courtyard pool and hot tub
- Spa and fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary shuttle to downtown Park City
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 7/5/13 or promotional value expires
- For Option 1, must complete travel before 10/13/13
- For Option 2 or 3, must complete travel between 6/1/13-10/13/13
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee of one night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- Dinner credit must be used in one sitting
- 10.95% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king or two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2 in king room, 4 in queen room
- Maximum occupancy: 3 in king room, 4 in queen room
- Adding occupants above standard: no charge for extra guests if using existing bedding
- Jetted tub
- Small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot
- Flat-screen TV
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: available for an additional $35 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: upgrade to a one-bedroom suite for an additional $100 per night. Upgrades based on availability, inquire at booking or check-in.
- By plane: 40 miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- By car: 33 miles east of Salt Lake City
- By shuttle: $45 per party, one-way, SLC
The Groupon Guide to: Partying Hard
There’s always one person at every party who’s having the most fun. Here’s how you can be the life of the party and make it an event that people will be talking about until they move on from the partying phase of their lives and buy a nice condo in an up-and-coming part of town:
- Knock over a bowl of Doritos.
- Introduce yourself to all of the ladies at the party as Dirty Vito.
- Tell the DJ you’ll be doing a guest set, then put two pizzas on the turntable.
- Dance on top of a table to get the crowd going, then forget where you are and start crying until everyone walks away.
- Kiss the host on the mouth and say “That’s for throwing such a beautiful party.”
- Take off all of your clothes and jump in the pool. Stay there until you feel like you’re starting to get an infection.
- Pass out on the couch until you’re woken up by the sound of your parents crying about their house.