The Coconut Malorie Resort - Ocean City, MD
Two-, Three-, or Four-Night Stay for Four in a One-Bedroom Suite. Combine Up to Eight Nights.
Bay-Front Hotel Steps from Atlantic Ocean
Candy shops, art galleries, restaurants, gift stores, an amusement park, and even a 1912 carousel are all packed onto the boardwalk in Maryland’s Ocean City, situated right along a 2.5-mile stretch of Atlantic Ocean beachfront. This compact area is popular during the summer, but it has a refreshingly peaceful atmosphere the rest of the year. The Coconut Malorie Resort sits just a few miles north of this signature coastline, and it’s also near the Isle of Wight Bay.
At the top of the five-story hotel, you can get sensational views of the Atlantic Ocean, which lies just two blocks east. Beyond the resort's lobby—which features marble floors, a waterfall, and a chandelier—are the guest rooms, which come furnished with new bedspreads, curtains, and artwork. Each studio suite also has expansive bay-front views.
A footbridge connects the resort to Fager's Island's entertainment complex, where DJs, live bands, and octogenarian dance troupes perform on the weekends. You can also enjoy surf 'n' turf at Fager's fine-dining restaurant.
Ocean City, Maryland: Family-Friendly Boardwalk next to the Atlantic
Located on Maryland’s eastern shore, Ocean City was named one of "10 great places to have some fun on a boardwalk" by USA Today. Here, you can stop by candy shops that craft creamy fudge and molasses taffy. Nearby, local fisheries bring in fresh scallops, lobster, and crab. Kids can ride the ferris wheel and play the antique clown-head water-balloon race game at Trimper's Amusement Park, which has brightened the coastline for more than 100 years.
Escape the crowds at Assateague Island National Seashore, a 37-mile stretch of salt marshes that runs from Ocean City down to Virginia. It’s a scenic spot for bird watching and hiking amid seaside forests.
What You Get
Stay in a one-bedroom studio
- Option 1: $159 for two nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday (up to a $318 value)
- Option 2: $199 for two nights, valid for check-in Thursday–Saturday (up to a $318 value)
- Option 3: $235 for three nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Tuesday (up to a $477 value)
- Option 4: $299 for four nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Monday (up to a $636 value)
Book by: 3/29/13
Travel by: 5/16/13
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Onsite billiards and ping-pong
- Marble bathrooms with single jacuzzi tubs
- Outdoor heated pool with whirlpool and sun deck
- Lighted footbridges connected to Fager's Island
- Kitchens with microwave and refrigerator
- Cable TV with HBO
- Fitness room
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 3/29/13 or promotional value expires
- Must complete travel by 5/16/13
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 2 per visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 72-hour cancellation notice required or fee of 1-night stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Credit card required at booking and check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 10.5% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One queen or king bed and one full-size foldout sofa
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: not allowed
- Marble bathrooms with single jacuzzi tubs
- All-new, custom-designed furnishings
- TV with full cable access and HBO
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 10 a.m.
- Parking: free
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are not available.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 28 miles from Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (SBY); 135 miles from Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
- By cab: about $55 from SBY
- By car: about 138 miles southeast of Baltimore
The Groupon Guide to: High-Five Techniques
Any pair of acquaintances can haphazardly slam palms to mark a hollow victory. Real best friends celebrating real triumphs will want to use one of these advanced high-fiving techniques:
- The Tip-Topper
- The Pigeon Drop
- The Down-Low Slow-Mo
- The Up-High Hands-Dry
- The Waist-Height Firm-and-Tight
- Backsie-Fronsties Style
- The Also-a-Handshake
- The Manhattan Wacky Slap
- The Downtown Grabby