Top Reasons to Stay at The Four Seasons Island Resort
- The hotel is located in the beautiful Wisconsin Northwoods on Miscauno Island, a patch of land carved out by the Menomonee River; it was built in 1905 by the Wisconsin & Michigan Railway. You can see remnants of the property’s past everywhere, such as in the steel bridge that delivers cars to the island.
- A nine-hole, par 34 golf course surrounds the property, lined with mature woods, large bunkers, and two enormous water hazards: the Menominee and Miscauno Rivers.
- There’s live entertainment in the resort lounge on Friday and Saturday nights. Stop by any day for local microbrews, martinis, and cocktails.
- Off-site activities include visiting the DeYoung Zoo or practicing white water rafting with Kosirs.
- You won’t have to go far for fine dining—just across the hall is the Four Seasons Steakhouse, which serves Prime steaks, seafood, and pasta.
- Lillies, the onsite vintage ice-cream shop, serves classic treats such as banana splits and hot-fudge sundaes.
- There’s a large indoor pool, sauna, and whirlpool, open from early morning to late at night.
- In 2012, the hotel earned TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, given to hotels that have earned a consistently high star rating on its user-review website.
Pembine: The Waterfall Capital of Wisconsin
Pembine is tucked away in the Northwoods, 80 miles north of Green Bay—it's a quiet, secluded little town. In winter, the forest here becomes a playground for snowmobilers, cross-country skiers, and snowshoers. In summer, you can go fishing for smallmouth bass in the Menominee River. The Menominee also feeds into some beautiful waterfalls, earning the region the nickname “the Waterfall Capital of Wisconsin.” The waterfalls are surrounded by hiking trails and are easy to find—many of them are close to parking areas.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
93% of 198 customers recommend
“The resort was beautiful! The rooms are huge and wonderful! But best of all, the service was fantastic! Everyone there went above and beyond to make sure that we...”
“The resort was beautiful! The rooms are huge and wonderful! But best of all, the service was fantastic! Everyone there went above and beyond to make sure that we had a fabulous time! Definitely plan to return! ”
“Great atmosphere. Nice rooms. ”