Charming Inn Set on Former Dairy Farm amid Vermont's Green Mountains
- Secluded resort on 20-acre property in Battenkill Valley that once served as a dairy farm
- Panoramic views of the Green Mountains and southern Vermont's bright autumn foliage
- Situated on a golf course with nearby boutiques, and fly-fishing around the historical town of Manchester, Vermont
- The resort's conference center is housed in a post-and-beam farmhouse that dates back to the late 1700s; it once served as a stop on the Underground Railroad.
- Intimate guest rooms with period decor, satellite TVs, and views of the golf course and Green Mountains from bay windows
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.