Stay and Shop at Charming Inn near Popular Outlet Mall and Ski Resorts
- Secluded resort on 20-acre property in Battenkill Valley that once served as a dairy farm
- Inn has panoramic views of the Green Mountains and is located near ski resorts (see area section below).
- As part of this deal, you’ll receive a coupon book to Manchester Designer Outlets, which is 3 miles south of the inn. There are also many boutiques near the property in the charming town of Manchester, Vermont.
- The resort's conference center is housed in a post-and-beam farmhouse that dates back to the late 1700s; it once served as a stop on the Underground Railroad.
- Intimate guest rooms with period decor, satellite TVs, and views of the golf course and Green Mountains from bay windows
Manchester, Vermont: Fashionable Resort Village near Outlet Shopping and Skiing
Miles of sinuous mountain ranges and lush valleys surround The Inn at Willow Pond. There’s an idyllic rural landscape around this part of Vermont; you’ll commonly find historical covered bridges and labyrinths of picket fences. Less than 3 miles south of the hotel, Manchester Center has tree-lined sidewalks lined with designer outlets, fine antique shops, and independent bookstores housed in colonial clapboard buildings.
Stratton Mountain Ski Resort is perched on the highest peak in southern Vermont, about 17 miles southeast of The Inn at Willow Pond; its slopes feature 92 trails and a high-speed base-to-summit gondola.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.