Top Reasons to Stay at The Lodge at the Mountain Village
- Located at the base of the Park City Mountain Resort, The Lodge at the Mountain Village offers easy access to hiking and mountain biking
- Guest rooms and suites are clustered together in a mini mountain village that has an outdoor ice-skating rink, boutiques, and coffee shops.
- Standard hotel rooms are equipped with cable TV, complimentary WiFi, and a full bathroom.
- After a day of recreation, you can relax in the hot tubs or indoor-outdoor pool.
- The inn is just a half mile away from Park City’s charming, historical Main Street, which is lined with boutiques, eateries, and art galleries.
Park City, Utah: Historical Mining Town Turned Skiing Mecca
Park City has humble roots as a mining town, but in the past 30-odd years, it’s blossomed into an international skiing destination. That’s largely due to Park City Mountain Resort, a venue for the 2002 Winter Games half-pipe and alpine giant-slalom events. On the mountain's eight peaks and nine bowls, you can test out alternative theories of gravity on more than 114 trails and three terrain parks. In the warmer months, you can race down the parallel tracks of the Alpine Slide or weave through groves of trees on miles of hiking and mountain-biking trails. Year-round, the Alpine Coaster zips down the mountain at speeds of up to 30 miles per hour.
Back in town, Park City's former saloons and boarding houses have given way to more than 100 independent boutiques, 30 art galleries, and 50 restaurants along historical Main Street. The 12,000-square-foot Park City Museum chronicles the town’s history with artifacts and interactive exhibits. In the eerie museum basement, you can check out the former territorial jail—nicknamed “the dungeon” for its dim lighting, stone walls, and rusted leg irons. In the space between cells, “Wanted” posters come to life via embedded videos showcasing the outlaws, murderers, and thieves who passed through the subterranean slammer.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.