Historical Hotel next to Union Square
The Mosser has been a staple near San Francisco’s Union Square since it first opened in 1913 as the Keystone Hotel. Located halfway between Market Street and Mission Street, the modern hotel sits around the corner from the best boutiques and the upscale Westfield San Francisco Centre mall in Union Square. Head east on 4th Street, and you’ll quickly encounter the Yerba Buena Gardens, a two-block park home to memorials, museums, and an ice-skating rink.
California cuisine—a style that typically includes seasonal, locally sourced ingredients—is the focal point of Annabelle’s Bar and Bistro. The bistro has a wide-ranging menu that employs locally sourced ingredients in its artisan pizzas and fresh seafood dishes. Try their pan-seared Pacific snapper, served with roasted crimini mushrooms and a walnut cream sauce, or the sweet dumpling-squash ravioli paired with sage-browned butter sauce. Pop by during the daily happy hour for discounted food and drinks from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
San Francisco: The Moscone Center, Little Italy, and More
Just a five-minute walk from the hotel, you’ll discover the Yerba Buena Gardens, which feature a Martin Luther King Jr. memorial that sits behind a 50-foot-high waterfall. The public gardens (including a butterfly garden) cover two city blocks. They’re attached on the southeast side by pedestrian bridge to the Moscone Center.
Jump on the Powell Street cable car and head up into North Beach for a taste of San Fran’s Little Italy. North Beach has held to its Italian heritage since fishers from Genoa immigrated to the area more than a century ago. Sandwiched between Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach centers around Washington Square park, which abuts the Saints Peter and Paul Church. To find the epicenter of the neighborhood’s noticeable beatnik influence, walk about three blocks south to City Lights Bookstore. The independent bookstore and publisher has remained a symbol of San Francisco's literary scene and progressive politics since the 1950s, when it was a hangout of Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Annabelle’s Bar and Bistro
- Walking distance to Union Square and Moscone Center
- Complimentary coffee, tea, and muffins served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in. 3-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 15.5% tax added at purchase
- $15 for additional occupant paid at check-in.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe Double Room
- One full bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Cable TV
Deluxe Queen Room
- One queen bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $15 per night for an additional guest
- Cable TV
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: noon
- Parking: valet parking is $33 plus tax for standardized vehicles and $43 plus tax for oversize vehicles.
- Rollaways: available for an additional $15 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: call the hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: 14 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- By transit: BART Metro rail towards Pittsburg/Bay Point, Powell St. stop
- By cab: about $60 from SFO
- By shuttle: $14 one-way from SFO
The Groupon Guide to: Harebrained Schemes
These days it seems like everyone has some kind of harebrained get-rich-quick scheme. Use this handy guide to sort out whether a scheme is destined for failure or straight for the bank:
Scheme: Your neighbor Robert wants you to open a flower shop with him.
Verdict: Harebrained. Robert inherited the flower shop from his father, but in order to keep the shop’s best customer, Mrs. Winifred Downing, you’ll have to pretend that Robert’s father is still alive and court Mrs. Downing in his guise.
Scheme: Your boyfriend, Calvin, wants to get married.
Verdict: Harebrained. Calvin will use the marriage as a contract to bind you together both financially and spiritually. Once you’ve signed the paperwork, Calvin can move into your house and even use your toilet.
Scheme: Your older cousin, Harrison, wants to build an airplane in the front yard and charge local children to take rides in it.
Verdict: Legitimate. This is a business opportunity you won’t want to pass up, just to see every other family in the neighborhood raking in money with their front-yard aeronautics companies. Sign over all of your bank accounts and government bonds to Harrison as soon as possible.