Hotel at a Glance: The Ocean Club of Manuel Antonio
Dense jungle foliage and the bright-blue waters of the Pacific Ocean form the backdrop to The Ocean Club of Manuel Antonio, which sits on a scenic bluff in western Costa Rica. Guests can enjoy jaw-dropping views of the ocean from an infinity pool and hot tub surrounded by a sun deck and cabanas. The hotel is also just a 10-minute walk from the secluded sands of Biesanz Beach.
- Rent kayaks and snorkels to explore the beach's volcanic coral formations.
- A room with a view: All two-bedroom condos have private, furnished balconies facing the Pacific Ocean; you might even spot parrots, toucans, and other native birds in the jungle canopy.
- Luxurious finishings: granite countertops, custom travertine flooring, and handcrafted Italian furniture
- Dining options: Guests can prepare meals in the gourmet kitchens in their rooms, or dine on regional specialties at the onsite restaurant.
- Spot local wildlife at nearby Manuel Antonio National Park, home to howler monkeys, poison dart frogs, and sloths.
Highlights of Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Popular ecotourism destination thanks to abundant beaches, national parks, and nature reserves
- Crocodiles, sloths, and macaws at Carara National Park, a few miles inland
- Beachside town of Jacó attracts surfers from all over the globe with consistently big waves and good breaks.
- Distance from San José: about 60 miles
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? The property is about 100 miles from Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO). Contact the property for transportation options.
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers six guests in a two-bedroom condo, with no additional occupants.
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Timeshares are common in Costa Rica and so are the sales pitches that accompany them. You may be asked at hotel check-in if you are interested in attending sales presentation. If you don’t want to attend, simply decline and you won’t be approached again. If you decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? No resort credits are included in this Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? Reservations are not required, and there is no dress code.