JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa - Minett, Ontario
One- or Two-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Room with C$100 Resort Credit, Spa Access for Two, and Two Welcome Drinks
4.5-Star Hotel and Spa Getaway along Ontario’s Lake Rosseau
On clear winter nights along the shores of Lake Rosseau in Muskoka, the snowfields glow deep blue under the moonlight. Naturalists from the 4.5-star JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa unveil this dreamlike landscape on snowshoe tours beneath the stars. The sprawling hotel rests atop a granite bluff, with a grand Victorian façade that belies the laid-back charm of the retreat, combining homey comforts with indulgent amenities including a full-service spa. While you’re here, you’ll find a wide range of recreational activities, including snow kiting and ice skating.
Spa Rosseau abuts a heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking sweeping natural vistas. After unwinding with a back, neck, and shoulder massage (C$75), settle into a studio room, which includes a galley kitchen and a posh marble bathroom. A stone fireplace complements outdoorsy décor, such as hand-carved furnishings, pinecone light fixtures, and floral quilting harvested from fluffy cumulus clouds.
You can use your resort credit at two onsite restaurants. The Rosseau's lakeside restaurant, Cottages, whips up cinnamon-bun french toast (C$16) and three-egg omelets (C$14+) for breakfast. At Teca, the onsite Italian eatery, hearty portions of tender steaks and handmade gnocchi fuel outdoor adventures, such as ice-fishing and snowmobiling.
Muskoka Lakes, Ontario: Natural Beauty in Historical Cottage Country
Named one of best trips of 2012 by National Geographic, the Muskoka Lakes region has more than 1,600 bodies of water and a number of crashing waterfalls, making it a natural setting for water recreation year-round. For land-based entertainment, nearby Port Carling abounds with historical mansions and churches as well as charming boutiques. The area also draws those looking for a scenic spot for dogsledding or ice-fishing.
What You Get
Stay for two in a studio room
- Option 1: $199 for one night, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday for stays Sunday–Thursday (up to a $419 value)
- Option 2: $249 for one night, valid for check-in Friday–Saturday for stays Friday–Saturday (up to a $439 value)
- Option 3: $299 for two nights, valid for check-in Sunday–Wednesday for stays Sunday–Thursday (up to a $618 value)
- Option 4: $399 for two nights, valid for check-in Friday for stays Friday–Saturday (up to a $658 value)
Book by: 3/29/13
Travel by: 4/30/13
Included in all options:
- C$100 resort credit for spa services; dining at Teca, Cottages, or Lakes; or purchases at Country Market
- $100 "Free Play" slots credit to Seneca Niagara Casino
- Spa access for two (reservation required, limit 2 hours on Saturdays)
- Two welcome drinks
$20 daily resort fee is not included.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Two restaurants onsite
- Stone fireplaces
- 24-hour fitness center
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 3/29/13 or promo value expires
- Travel by 4/30/13
- Not valid 2/16/13-2/17/13, 3/1/13-3/2/13, 4/9/13-4/11/13, 4/15/13-4/16/13, 4/20/13, 4/23/13-4/25/13
- 2-night min on stays over 2/2/13 and 3/30/13
- Limit 5/person +5 as gifts
- Limit 2/visit
- Valid only for option purchased
- Reservation required, subject to availability
- 7-day cancellation notice required or fee of one-night's stay up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 19+ to check in and drink alcohol
- Credit card required at booking/check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- $20 daily resort fee and 13% tax not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Studio king bed with a queen sofa bed
- Resort view
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 5
- Adding occupants above standard: no additional fee, but additional breakfasts are C$25 per person.
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: on-property shuttle service, WiFi in lobby, access to common facilities, snowshoe and ice-skate rentals based on availability in winter
- Parking: lot parking available for no charge; valet parking available for C$30 per day
- Rollaways: not available; cribs available for C$20 per night
- Smoking: smoking is not allowed inside the property or on guest-room balconies. Policy strictly enforced; $250 charge per incident.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property, indoors or outdoors. Service animals are welcome.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request during booking.
- Room upgrades: may be available for an additional fee at check-in
- By plane: about 40 miles (65 km) from Muskoka Airport (YQA)
- By car: about 80 miles (130 km) from Barrie, ON
The Groupon Guide to: New Roller Coasters
It's still early, but it looks like 2013 will go down in history as the year of the roller coaster. Here are some roller coasters that are debuting soon:
- Kung Fu Panda: the Ride
- Kung Fu Panda: a Roller Coaster
- Kung Fu Panda: a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster (the Aerosmith roller coaster but all songs used for the ride were rerecorded by Aerosmith while they were wearing panda costumes)
- Kung Fu Panda: the Panda Rides among Us (on This Roller Coaster)
- Kung Fu Panda 3: the Ride Based on an Early Draft of an Unproduced Screenplay
- Panda Drop (not based on Kung Fu Panda—riders are just dropped into a cage with a bunch of pandas)
- Lung Flu Amanda: America's Most Contagious Roller Coaster