City and Coast Tour of France with Airfare - Paris and Nice
8-Day, 6-Night Tour of Paris and Nice with Round-Trip Airfare, Accommodations, and Daily Breakfast. Choose from Four Options Across Eight Airports.
Eight-Day, Self-Guided Tour of Paris and Nice with Round-Trip Airfare
La plus belle avenue du monde translates to “the most beautiful avenue in the world.” It’s a term of endearment Parisians reserve for the Champs-Élysées, a resplendent avenue in the French capital known for its clipped horse-chestnut trees, luxury boutiques, cafés, and monuments, including the Arc de Triomphe. On this eight-day, self-guided tour of Paris and Nice with round-trip airfare from Key Tours International, you can stroll the Champs-Élysées as often as you’d like; it’s located less than a minute’s walk from your hotel.
Depending on which option you purchase, trips depart from airports in New York (JFK), Washington DC (IAD), Philadelphia (PHL), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), Chicago (ORD), Boston (BOS), or Toronto (YYZ).
Click here for a complete trip itinerary.
Days 1–4: Paris
An overnight flight into Paris makes for a memorable introduction to the City of Light. Upon arrival, you’ll make your way to the Hotel la Regence Etoile, located in the heart of Paris’ 17th arrondissement. The hotel sits on the right bank of the Seine, one minute away from the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Élysées and within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower.
The next three days are yours to explore this world-class city; just a block away, the Charles de Gaulle – Étoile Metro station provides access to Paris from four subway lines. The city is rife with famous landmarks and verdant parks — visit the 12th-century Notre Dame de Paris cathedral or stroll through the Tuileries Garden, created in the 16th century and tended to by royalty over the years. Be sure to take advantage of the included 1-hour Seine River cruise before you’re whisked away to Nice on a bullet train on Day 5.
Days 5–8: Nice
For the next four days, you’re can explore the Mediterranean city of Nice at your leisure. France’s fourth-largest city, Nice is best known for its panoramic vistas, fabulous beaches, and a history rich in the arts. Whole museums are dedicated to painters such as Marc Chagall and Henri Matisse.
The Musée Marc Chagall is just a 10-minute drive from the 4-star Hôtel la Perouse, where you’ll stay for the duration of the trip. Located on a promontory, the hotel overlooks the scenic Bay of Angels. You can ride an elevator to the top of building for sweeping views of the French Riviera, or head downstairs to one of Nice’s prettiest private beaches. On Day 8, you’ll make your way to the airport for your return flight home.
What You Get
8-day, 6-night France vacation with round-trip airfare. Travel with a Friend package (two Groupons required), or pay a solo supplement fee to travel solo. Read about package structures here.
- Option 1: $1,899, depart from New York (JFK) (up to a $2,899 value)
- Option 2: $1,909, depart from Chicago (ORD) or Boston (BOS) (up to a $2,909 value)
- Option 3: $1,949, depart from Washington DC (IAD) or Philadelphia (PHL) (up to a $2,949 value)
- Option 4: $1,999, depart from Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco (SFO), or Toronto (YYZ) (up to a $2,999 value)
Book by: 11/16/12
Travel windows: 11/10/12–12/14/12, 1/3/13–1/24/13, 1/27/13–2/8/13, or 2/14/13–2/22/13
Solo Traveler Fee: additional $525
Included in all options:
- Round-trip airfare with included airport taxes
- 3- and 4-star accommodations in Paris and Nice
- High-speed train transportation from Paris to Nice and private transfer to the Nice hotel
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One-hour Seine River cruise
- Hotel service charges and baggage handling
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Booking Guarantee. If the merchant is unable to book the stay you want during the available dates and before the book-by date, we'll refund your purchase.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Book by 11/16/12 or promo value expires
- Travel 11/10/12-12/14/12, 1/3/13-1/24/13, 1/27/13-2/8/13, and 2/14/13-2/22/13
- Limit 1/visit
- Reservation req'd
- Subject to availability
- Valid only for option bought
- $150 fee to cancel; 61-day notice or fee of 20% Groupon price; 31-day notice or fee of 40% Groupon price; 14-day notice or 70% Groupon price; 3-day notice or fee up to Groupon price
- 18+ to check in
- CC req'd at booking/check-in
- Not valid w/ rwd pts
- Use promo value in 1 visit
- $525 fee req'd for solo travelers.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- Before international travel, always check the State Department's website for important info on the destination and its entry/exit requirements.
The Groupon Guide to: Washing Your Hands
In this sick, wet world, nothing is more important than washing your hands. Whether you've just used the bathroom or just touched a child's bacteria-laden face, here is what you'll need to do to regain your purity:
- Turn on the hot-water faucet.
- Get the soap out of the hermetically sealed safe where you keep it so humidity won't cause it to burst into suds.
- Once the water is hot enough to kill (and cook) a bug, plug the sink so it fills up.
- Drop the soap in the full sink to make soapy water, or "clean soup," as it's often called.
- Submerge your fingers in the water one at a time in order of filthiness. Repeat until your fingers have soaked up all the water, leaving the sink completely dry.
- If you ever forget what to do, just remember the childhood hand-washing rhyme: "My fingers, my fingers are drinking clean soup/ My heavens, my heavens, it hurts."