Six-Night Vacation in Costa Rica
During this six-night vacation, you'll split your time between two of Costa Rica's most popular destinations, Manuel Antonio and La Fortuna. You'll have access to a rental car for the duration of the trip, which makes it easy to explore each location's landmarks at your own pace. The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from FLL, New York, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, LAX, ATL, or Washington D.C.
- 3 nights at the Costa Verde Inn in Manuel Antonio
- 3 nights at the Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa near La Fortuna
- Daily breakfast in Arenal
- Manual-shift car rental for duration of trip
- Canopy and Arenal tours
Your vacation includes three nights near La Fortuna, which occupies an idyllic patch of wilderness just west of Arenal Volcano. The town got its name in 1968 when the volcano erupted, destroying everything immediately to the east but leaving La Fortuna—"the fortunate"—intact. Arenal is dormant now, but the surrounding region retains its allure, with hiking trails, fertile rain forests, and a lake that's perfect for watersports.
- Arenal Volcano National Park One of the country's most-popular attractions, this national park spans more than 30,000 acres of diverse landscape, from mist-shrouded cloud forests to petrified lava fields near the base of the Volcano.
- Relax in the hotel's thermal mineral waters, which are 100% natural and sit amid beautiful views of the volcano.
- Spot sloths and howler monkeys at Ecocentro Danaus, a private ecological reserve with daytime and nighttime tours.
Know Before You Go
- Official language: Spanish
- Currency: colón
- Time difference: 1 hour (2 hours during Daylight Saving Time) behind Eastern Standard Time
- Drive on the right side of the road.
- Entrance requirements for US citizens: a passport valid for at least three months beyond your planned date of departure
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.