All-Inclusive Vacation in the Dominican Republic
During this 6-night all-inclusive vacation, you'll travel to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. You'll stay at Grand Paradise Playa Dorada, a resort set on a white-sand beach dotted with palm trees and palapa huts. This vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare from New York (JFK), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Washington, D.C., Chicago, Newark (EWR), and Boston (BOS)
- 6 nights' all-inclusive ocean-view-room accommodations at Grand Paradise Playa Dorada
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks daily
- Domestic drinks including wine by the glass with lunch and dinner
- Entrance to disco (drinks extra)
- Daytime tennis
- Nonmotorized watersports including snorkeling, sunfish sailing, and windsurfing (limited to one hour per person per day)
- Horseback riding (limited to one hour per person per day, which includes the transfers to/from horse ranch); additional fees apply
- Supervised kids' activities program for children aged 4–12
- Daily activities and nightly entertainment
- All current hotel taxes, gratuities, and service charges are also included.
Resort at a Glance: Grand Paradise Playa Dorada
This luxurious getaway spot features four restaurants and four bars, as well as enough activities to keep both adults and kids busy. But if you're coming to the resort to kick back, you'll find it a calming place to lounge, fruity drink firmly in hand.
- Walk to downtown Puerto Plata, just 15 minutes away.
- Splash around in the onsite pool; there's a separate kids' pool.
- Ocean-view rooms are spacious and feature balconies.
- Kids' club: keeps children busy and happy with daily supervised activities
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic: Waterfalls, Beaches, and Centuries-Old Historical Sites
Situated on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata is best known for its sun-kissed beaches. But the province has several breathtaking geographical features inland as well. Damajagua is a natural water park of sorts—it features 27 waterfalls flowing from limestone rock formations. Tour guides lead groups through the falls, and you can swim and occasionally slide down the natural water slides.
You can get an aerial view of Puerto Plata and the Caribbean Sea on a teleférico, or cable car. One of them climbs 2,565 feet to the apex of Mount Isabel de Torres, which is crowned with blooming botanical gardens and a replica of Rio de Janeiro's massive Christ the Redeemer statue. It's also worth it to take a scenic drive to Parque Histórico La Isabela, where you'll find the remains of a church as well as ruins of a colonial village where Columbus routinely woke his neighbors by blasting the Santa Maria's foghorn.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal?
For pricing from gateways not listed on this deal, please call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178.
Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, please call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 to check availability and pricing.
How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available?
To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178.
Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child?
No, please contact Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city?
As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available?
Travel by Jen will do everything they can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that they are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean?
This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person must buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call 1-800-603-3178.
Is the price advertised available on every date?
Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.