All-Inclusive Cancún Vacation
This all-inclusive getaway puts you within walking distance of Cancún's beaches, with 3 or 5 nights at a luxury resort and days to spend as you please. The vacation includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- 3 or 5 nights of all-inclusive, deluxe room accommodations at Great Parnassus Resort & Spa in Cancún
- All meals, snacks, and beverages
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar
- Access to fitness facilities
- Nonmotorized watersports and land activities
- Nightly entertainment and live performances
- Kids' club with supervised activities for kids up to 12 years old
- Water park access
Hotel at a Glance: Great Parnassus Resort & Spa
A private stretch of beachfront is the main attraction at this family-friendly resort, but there are plenty of other activities to compete for your attention. Outdoor pools, a pirate-themed water park, and nearly a dozen dining options are among the all-inclusive perks.
- See the ocean from the private balcony of your deluxe room.
- Ten restaurants serve an array of eats, from Japanese teppanyaki cuisine to stuffed quail with escargot.
- Themed bars: Sip French-inspired cocktails or refreshing margaritas at the many bars—as with food, all drinks are included with your stay.
- Lomi lomi massages and sea-salt scrubs help you unwind at the spa.
- Water park: Access to the Treasure Island Water Park is included in your package.
Cancún: Cool White Sands and Mayan Relics
Located on a barrier island shaped like the number seven, Cancún's Hotel Zone juts into the Caribbean Sea at the northeast tip of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula. With the sea on one side and freshwater lagoons on the other, it's a popular spot for sailing and snorkeling. Although the beaches and barrier reefs are a major draw, the geography is equally enticing further inland, where you can dive into an underground river or take a speedboat through a mangrove jungle.
Cancún pulls in millions of visitors each year, so escaping the crowds and the party atmosphere isn't always easy, but a visit to Playa Delfines offers a chance for sunbathing in relative seclusion. Resorts have yet to encroach upon this stretch of sand, and it's especially popular with surfers.
The stone columns of El Rey Ruins, an ancient Mayan site dating back to the second and third centuries BCE, lie within the city’s Hotel Zone. Believed to be a royal burial ground, the archaeological site is also home to wild iguanas that lounge in the sun and read Tom Clancy novels. For a Mayan-themed day trip, take a 1.5-hour drive from Cancún down the coast to Tulum, a pre-Columbian walled city located on a bluff overlooking the sea—one of the Yucatán Peninsula's most visited Mayan ruins. The Mayan city of Chichén Itzá, chosen as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2007, is only a 2.5-hour drive from Cancún.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. From what airport does the deal depart? How much does it cost to fly from a city that isn't included in the deal options? Deal options with 3-letter airport codes depart from that specific airport. Deal options with full city names depart from an airport that is assigned at time of redemption with the tour operator. Departures from airports that are not included in the deal options may be available (and may cost more). Call Travel by Jen at 1-800-603-3178 for pricing from any airport that isn't listed on the Groupon Getaways deal page.
2. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? To check the availability of specific dates within the option you would like to purchase, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
3. Do I need to buy a Groupon for my child? No, please contact us at 1-800-603-3178 for child pricing.
4. Can the person I'm traveling with fly from a different city? As long as you are sharing a hotel room, the two people traveling together may fly from any city.
5. What happens if I buy the Groupon and my travel dates are not available? We will do everything we can to accommodate the dates you wish to travel. In the event that we are unable to do so, the "Groupon Promise" allows you to refund your voucher.
6. Is this deal priced per person? What does "per person, based on double occupancy" mean? This deal is priced per person based on two people sharing a room. If only one person will be traveling, the person has to buy a voucher and pay a solo fee directly to Travel by Jen at the time of booking. If you have further questions, please call us at 1-800-603-3178.
7. Is the price advertised available on every date? Airfare subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Contact Travel by Jen for details.